New Zealand - top division

North America

U.S.A - top division

South America

Brazil - top two divisions

Chile - all divisions

Colombia - all divisions

Uruguay - top division

I'll update in the morning with what team will have the pleasure of being the first team to play under my management :D

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Career Overview

Club Career

Year       Team                   Country      League                     Position   Important Notes/Achievements
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[url="http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/269316-Travelling-the-Globe-in-Search-of-Glory?p=6929091&viewfull=1#post6929091"]2010/2011[/url] Auckland City New Zealand ASB Premiership 1st Championship Playoff Winners
[url="http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/269316-Travelling-the-Globe-in-Search-of-Glory?p=6931973&viewfull=1#post6931973"]2011/2012[/url] Auckland City New Zealand ASB Premiership 3rd Championship Playoff SF, O-League Winners
[url="http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/269316-Travelling-the-Globe-in-Search-of-Glory?p=6935811&viewfull=1#post6935811"]2012/2013[/url] Auckland City New Zealand ASB Premiership 2nd Championship Playoff Finalists
[url="http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/269316-Travelling-the-Globe-in-Search-of-Glory?p=6940469&viewfull=1#post6940469"]2013/2014[/url] Auckland City New Zealand ASB Premiership 2nd Championship Playoff Winners, O-League Winners
[url="http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/269316-Travelling-the-Globe-in-Search-of-Glory?p=6945615&viewfull=1#post6945615"]2015[/url] Baltika Kaliningrad Russia Russian First Division 6th Joined 1.6.2015(13 games into league season)
[url="http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/269316-Travelling-the-Globe-in-Search-of-Glory?p=6953431&viewfull=1#post6953431"]2016[/url] Baltika Kaliningrad Russia Russian First Division 1st Promoted as League Champions
[url="http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/269316-Travelling-the-Globe-in-Search-of-Glory?p=6960279&viewfull=1#post6960279"]2017[/url] Baltika Kaliningrad Russia Russian Premier League 3rd Qualified for UEFA Champions League
[url="http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/269316-Travelling-the-Globe-in-Search-of-Glory?p=6974025&viewfull=1#post6974025"]2018/2019[/url] Nacional Uruguay Primera Division Uruguaya 1st League Winners, Liguilla Winners
[url="http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/269316-Travelling-the-Globe-in-Search-of-Glory?p=6980829&viewfull=1#post6980829"]2019/2020[/url] Nacional Uruguay Primera Division Uruguaya 1st League Winners, Liguilla Winners
[url="http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/269316-Travelling-the-Globe-in-Search-of-Glory?p=6986681&viewfull=1#post6986681"]2020[/url] Flamengo Brazil Brasileirao 8th Joined 1.7.2020
2021 Flamengo Brazil Brasileirao N/A Left to Join A.C Milan
[url="http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/269316-Travelling-the-Globe-in-Search-of-Glory?p=7009048&viewfull=1#post7009048"]2021/2022[/url] A.C Milan Italy Serie A 3rd Joined 12.11.2021
[url="http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/269316-Travelling-the-Globe-in-Search-of-Glory?p=7020902&viewfull=1#post7020902"]2022/2023[/url] A.C Milan Italy Serie A 2nd Coppa Italia Semi-finalists, UCL Semi-Finalists
[url="http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/269316-Travelling-the-Globe-in-Search-of-Glory?p=7030310&viewfull=1#post7030310"]2023/2024[/url] A.C Milan Italy Serie A 1st League Winners
[url="http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/269316-Travelling-the-Globe-in-Search-of-Glory?p=7044606&viewfull=1#post7044606"]2024/2025[/url] A.C Milan Italy Serie A 1st League Winners, Supercoppa Italiana Winners
[url="http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/269316-Travelling-the-Globe-in-Search-of-Glory?p=7063011&viewfull=1#post7063011"]2025/2026[/url] A.C Milan Italy Serie A 1st The Quadruple![/Code]

[b][/b][size=4]International Career[/size]

[Code]Year Country Info/Achievements
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2016 England U21's Joined 16.10.2016
2017 England U21's Euro U21 runners-up, resigned after tournament
2021 Croatia Joined 17.10.2021
2024 Croatia Reached second round of Euro 2024, Resigned after tournament
2024 England Joined 14.7.2024
2026 England World Cup winners!, Resigned after tournament[/Code]

[b][u][size=3]

[center]Trophy Cabinet[/center]

[/size][/u][/b]

• ASB Premiership (2011, 2014)
  • OFC Champions League (2012, 2014)
  • Russian First Division (2016)
  • Primera Division Uruguaya (2019, 2020)
  • Liguilla Pre-Libatadores (2019, 2020)
  • Rio de Janeiro State Championship (2021)
  • Serie A (2024, 2025,2026)
  • Supercoppa Italiana (2024,2026)
  • Coppa Italia (2026)
  • UEFA Champions League (2026)
  • FIFA World Cup (2026)

[b][u][size=3]

[center]Awards[/center]

[/size][/u][/b]

• Russian First Division Manager of the Year
  • Russian Manager of the Year
  • Uruguayan Manager of the Year x2
  • Serie A Manager of the Year x2

1301557-1.png

Auckland City - New Zealand - ASB Premiership

RoganPhillipsNews_Inbox.png

So, the journey begins in New Zealand. I felt this was a good starting point, there's not a lot of games in the season and with only 8 teams in the division, competing for the title should be fairly simple allowing me to build up my rep.

We've got plenty of time until the league campaign is under way, so I will begin assessing the squad, bringing in back room staff and arranging some friendlies.

newauckland.png

Auckland City - ASB Premiership - 2010/2011 Season Preview

Media Prediction - 2nd

Board Expectation - Win ASB Premiership

Transfer Budget - £10k

Wage Budget - £2,600 p/w

Current Wage Bill - £2,093 p/w

Transfers - Not alot of players coming in because I felt original squad was strong. I'm hoping the new Brazilian contingency at the club will be able to make a big contribution in our quest for the league championship this season

Cameron Knowles - The only player brought in this summer who isn't Brazilian he was my first signing and his wages make him a great purchase for the club.

Adelino - The first of the Brazilians to arrive at the club, Adelino brings with him a vast amount of experience having played in Brazil, Mexico and Portugal.

Timbó - A young ambitious full-back who will most likely slot straight into the left-back spot.

Diguinho - A product of the Flamengo youth system I'm hoping he can make a big impact in the middle of the park providing the flair and creativity the team needs.

Gaúchinho - The final Brazilian to join the club this summer and another product of the Flamengo youth system. A tricky winger who can also fill in at right back if needed.

newauckland.png

Auckland City - ASB Premiership - 2010/2011 Season Review

League Table - Fixtures - Championship Playoffs : Well, what can I say it's been an amazing debut season in football management for me. We got off to an amazing start and it was never in doubt that we would would qualify for the play-offs. Our performance levels did begin to decrease towards the end of the season, but we were still far too strong for the chasing pack and capped of a great season with a 2-1 victory against Team Wellington to secure the ASB Premiership title.

Transfers : I'm delighted with the way our new signings performed, each and every one of them made a significant contribution to our great season and I hope they can make a similar contribution next season.

Squad : The squad is looking in very good shape, it was a shame that not everyone in the squad was able to get playing time but with only a short amount of games in the league season it was vital we were at full strength at all times. There are some players in particular who had outstanding seasons like I would like to mention such as veteran centre back Ivan Vicelich who was consistently good week in week out. Brazilian midfielder Diguinho also deserves a mention, he was the creative force in the middle of the park aswell as chipping in with some important goals. Finally, I would like to highlight Spanish winger Manel Exposito who in opinion slightly edges out Vicelich as the best player this season. The tricky winger provided some great goals and also finished level with Diguinho at the top of the assists table.

Overview - Facilities - Finances

Year       Team              Country           League            Position     Important Notes
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2010/2011 Auckland City New Zealand ASB Premiership 1st Championship Playoff Winners[/Code]

Great job in your opening season :thup:

I'd imagine you'll be one of the favourites for the continental competition next season too. I can't imagine teams from Fiji and Tonga will pose too much of a problem :D

newauckland.png

Auckland City - ASB Premiership - 2011/2012 Season Preview

Media Prediction - 1st

Board Expectations - Win the ASB Premiership, Win the O-League

Transfer Budget - £18k

Wage Budget - £3,300 p/w

Current Wage Bill - £2,555 p/w

Transfers - As I said in the season review I felt the squad was strong but I needed to make sure the squad was that little bit stronger this season as we compete in the O-League and also try to defend our ASB Premiership crown.

Alejo Saravia - Our first summer signing. I had considered bringing him in last season however, I decided to wait a year and I'm sure he will make a big impact.

Simon Elliot - A vastly experienced central midfielder who spent several years in the US playing for LA Galaxy also played for Fulham in the EPL. He as also been capped 64 times for New Zealand and despite coming towards the end of his career he could be a real asset for the team.

Mounir El Haimour - I wouldn't expect El Haimour to get much playing time this season he will act as back up for Exposito.

Haidar All-Shabani - Recommended to me by my assistant I'm sure All-Shabani will be our new number one.

newauckland.png

Auckland City - ASB Premiership - 2011/2012 Season Review

League Table - Fixtures - Championship Playoffs : The league season has to go down as a big disappointment. We made the playoffs quite easily but crashed out in the semi-finals to the eventual winners and the side we defeated in the final last season, Team Wellington.

O-League : We soon got over the pain of not winning the league championship by taking home the continents main title. We got through the group stage with ease with only division rivals Team Wellington putting up a fight. In the final we came up against defending champions Ba from Fiji. The tie was pretty much put to bed after we thrashed the champions 5-0 in the first leg, we then sealed the title with a 1-1 draw in the second leg meaning we won the tie 6-1 on aggregate and were champions of Oceania.

Squad : For some reason the majority of players who were instrumental in us winning the title last season dropped off this season. However, there were some stand out performers such as centre back Cameron Knowles, Summer signing Alejo Saravia who was particularly outstanding in the O-League and finally Brazilian winger Gauchinho who was without doubt player of the season, topping the assists table and also chipped in with a decent amount of goals.

Transfers : Apart from Saravia our summer signings were pretty average and did not contribute much. I will be hoping for much better from them next season.

Overview - Facilities - Affiliated Clubs - Finances

Year       Team            Country      League            Position   Important Notes
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2010/2011 Auckland City New Zealand ASB Premiership 1st Championship Playoff Winners
2011/2012 Auckland City New Zealand ASB Premiership 3rd Championship Playoff Semi-Finalists, O-League Winners[/Code]

So what next? Do you think you will stick around at Aukland for a while longer?

I want to do the league and O-League double before I leave so hopefully that will happen next season :)

Congrats on the O-League win,hope you can mange to win the double in the new season :)

Thanks, season preview should be up soon but what is frustrating about New Zealand is that when the season finishes in March(April if you reach the O-League final) it's another 7 months until the new season begins :mad:

newauckland.png

Auckland City - ASB Premiership - 2012/2013 Season Preview

Media Prediction - 1st

Board Expectations - Win the ASB Premiership

Transfer Budget - £30k

Wage Budget - 5,000 p/w

Current Wage Bill - £3,726 p/w

Transfers - Lots of additions during the pre-season as we aim to take back the ASB Premiership from Team Wellington. Some of the key signings are below.

Oscar Javier Morales - Coming to the end of his career but should give us a good year or two of service in the midfield.

Oscar Mesa - Played in Colombia's top division aswell as the MLS. He should do well as our new number one.

Gonzalo Caetano - A young talented defender who will take over in the centre of our defence from veteran defender Ivan Vicelich.

Bruno Munoz - Another one of the many Uruguayans who joined the club this summer. He looks an excellent buy for this level.

Maximiliano Lombardi - Lombardi had a good season at division rivals Waikato last season, he will play behind the striker in our new one up front formation and I'm sure he will make a huge impact.

I also found out that we will not be in the O-League this season. I assumed that as the holders we would get an place in the competition so, it's just the league for us this season.

newauckland.png

Auckland City - ASB Premiership - 2012/2013 Season Review

League Table - Fixtures - Championship Playoffs : We improved on last season by finishing 2nd in the league and then defeating Team Wellington to reach the playoff final. However, Canterbury Dragons were far to strong for us in the final and for the third successive season the side that has finished 1st in the league table has gone on to win the playoffs.

Club World Cup - Due to us winning the O-League in the previous season we were entered into the Club World Cup. I was never expecting a win against Kashima Antlers, it was a good experience for the players and we also got some decent prize money out of it.

Transfers - Lots of players came in this season (Dudu was signed after the season had finished) and as I expected some turned out to be good acquisitions whereas some didn't turn out to be so good.

Sqaud : We have a few players leaving at the end of the season either on a free or retiring. During the pre-season the squad will need to be freshened up with some younger players while some of the older ones are moved on.

Key Players

Gauchinho (MR/AMR) - Another solid season from last seasons player of the year. Once again he topped the assists chart however, at the age of 30 there are signs that he is beginning to decline.

Alejo Saravia (ST) - Became to the main man up front for us this season and he didn't disappoint.

Maximiliano Lombardi (ACM) - A decent first season at the club for Lombardi. I'm hoping that he will be able to chip in with a few more goals next season.

Gonzalo Caetano (CB) - A fantastic debut season! he just seemed to be on the end of every set-peice and ended up as our second top goalscorer. Top division Uruguayan clubs are sniffing around him now and we received two bids for him but, I was delighted when he signed a new contract at the end of the season.

Overview - Facilities - Affiliated clubs - Finances

Year       Team            Country      League            Position   Important Notes
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2010/2011 Auckland City New Zealand ASB Premiership 1st Championship Playoff Winners
2011/2012 Auckland City New Zealand ASB Premiership 3rd Championship Playoff Semi-Finalists, O-League Winners
2012/2013 Auckland City New Zealand ASB Premiership 2nd Championship Playoff Finalists[/Code]

Well, my contract expires at the end of next season so I've decided to stay for one more season allowing me to have another crack at winning the league championship and the O-League.

Unlucky with losing in the playoff final.Hope you manage to leave Auckland with the title :)

Thanks, I hope so to :D I want to leave with a least one more trophy.

Unlucky dude. When you leave, try Portugal. A vastly underrated league.

Portugal is definitely a country I would like to manage in but I can't see myself moving to Europe so early in my career. I think Asia or Africa is the next step.

newauckland.png

Auckland City - ASB Premiership - 2013/2014 Season Preview

Media Prediction - 1st

Board Expectations - Win the ASB Premiership, Win the O-League

Transfer Budget - £100k

Wage Budget - £7,500 p/w

Current Wage Bill - £4,535

Transfers - A lot of players going in and out as usual. Some of the key players coming in are below.

Victor Martinez (LB/ML) - I felt the left back spot was a weak area in my squad so in came the experienced Martinez.

Facundo Maidana (ST) - I needed another striker who could help Savaria with the goalscoring and hopefully Maidana can be that player.

Pablo Caballero (AMR/MR) - Brought in to replace Gauchinho on the right flank.

Make sure to go out with a bang this season! League and O-League double will do the trick :D

I'll do my best :D

The season is nearly finished so review might be up tonight, if not I will get it up tomorrow morning :)

newauckland.png

Auckland City - ASB Premiership - 2013/2014 Season Review

League Table - Fixtures - Championship Playoffs - Final : Champions! it's such a relief that I'm able to leave the club knowing we won one more ASB Premiership. We got of to a dreadful start, losing 3 of our first 4 games and I was wondering if it was going to be another league campaign that ends in heartache but we swiftly turnt things around and went on a brilliant unbeaten run from Mid January until the end of the season in March and finished 2nd in the table which meant we made the playoffs once again. The playoff semi-final was a nervy affair. We took an early lead through Saravia however, things were uncomfortable for the next 36 minutes as we had to fend off wave after wave of attacks from the Canterbury Dragons. That was until Serginho was sent off made things a lot more straight forward for us and we went on to book our place in the final to face Team Wellington.

The final itself was a lot more comfortable for us although, we made it a lot harder for ourselves than it should have been. We took the lead on 13 minutes but Team Wellington brought the game back on level terms shortly after and for the rest of the first half and for long periods in the second I was wondering if it was going to be one of the those FM games that everyone is victim of once in a while where your side has chance after chance but the opposition team somehow manages to nick a goal and win the game. Thankfully it didn't turn out that way and we scored two more goals and despite an onslaught in the last 10 minutes we took the title with a 3-2 victory.

O-League - Group Stages - Final Leg 1 | Leg 2 : I was looking forward to playing in this competition once again and we didn't disappoint. From start to finish we were simply amazing and after we stormed through the group stages I don't think it was ever in doubt that we would go on to win in which was rematch of the 2012 final against Fiji's Ba Electric.

Transfers - I'm delighted with the way the majority of our singings performed however, there were some that were unfortunately not able to make an impact.

Sqaud - We only had a small sqaud but then again a big squad isn't really necessary when managing in New Zealand due to the fact there will only be a maximum of 24 games in a season(only 16 if your only competing in the ASB Premiership).

Key Players

Cameron Knowles (CB) - My first ever signing at the club and he is still one of the first names on the team sheet. After a pretty poor campaign last season he picked himself up and has just had his best season at the club to date.

Gauchinho (AMR/MR/DR) - Another player who I brought in during my first season and is still performing for us week in week out. This season Gauchinho was moved from his usual role on the right flank to right back and I was delighted with how solid he was playing there.

Alejo Saravia (ST) - Just like Cameron Knowles, Saravia has just had his best season at the club. Like his debut season he was particularly brilliant in the O-League.

Maximiliano Lombardi (ACM/MC/ST) - This season I wanted Lombardi to chip in with more goals and that's exactly what he did whilst still maintaining the ability to set others up. A brilliant season for him.

Mike Banner (ML) - The American winger was outstanding this season. He had a decent first season but he came to life in this campaign providing the most assists in both the ASB Premiership and the O-League.

Facundo Maidana (ST) - The star of the season. I brought him in thinking that he would chip in with a few goals to help Saravia out but it seems he had other ideas and after a slow start he began destroying all defences in his path, finishing up as top goalscorer in both the ASB Premiership and the O-League.

Overview - Facilities - Affiliated clubs - Finances

2011/2012 Auckland City New Zealand ASB Premiership 3rd Championship Playoff Semi-Finalists, O-League Winners
2012/2013 Auckland City New Zealand ASB Premiership 2nd Championship Playoff Finalists
2013/2014 Auckland City New Zealand ASB Premiership 2nd Championship Playoff Winners, O-League Winners[/Code]

A day after our O-League success I handed my letter of resignation to the board which they accepted. I actually had to sign a new contract in March due to the fact that my contract was supposed to expire on the 31st of March which would have meant missing the O-League final in April. I will now be on the look out for a new job so I will update soon.

What a one-sided World Cup final!

Great final season in NZ, will look forward to see where you end up next :thup:

Struggling to find any jobs at the moment. It seems that due to New Zealand's low rep my achievements mean very little outside of Oceania anyway, hopefully something will come up soon.

Congrats on winning the O-League,just ashame you couldn't make it a double like you wanted!

Did France actually turn up for the final seeing as they were destroyed :eek:

We won the league aswell :p

Looking at the stats 5-0 may have slightly flattered Italy but still an amazing performance. Italy have built a great team over the seasons.

Baltikanew.png

RoganPhillipsNews_Inbox_edited-1.png

It's been over a year since I left my post at Auckland City and finally a club has decided to take a punt on me and that club is Baltika Kaliningrad who currently play in the Russian first division(2nd Tier). I wasn't planning on coming to Europe so early on in my career but I had to changed my plans when such a good offer came along.

This is what the table currently looks like and it doesn't look like we are in to much danger at this moment in time but we will need to start picking up results and move up the table as the club is predicted to finish 8th which is still achievable.

Good luck in Russia :thup:
Good luck with Baltika. Seems like a decent budget for a secon tier club?
Another career heads to Russia :thup:;)

You'll enjoy it, 30 games a season, only one cup too. The balance is just about right. Good luck with Baltika, they're a Prem'er Liga side in my save.

Thanks guys :D

Baltikanew.png

Baltika Kaliningrad - Russian First Division - 2015 Season Review

Russian First Division : I joined with the club sitting 14th after 13 games, we made good progression and in the end exceeded the media's prediction of an 8th place finish. Our record after I took over was W15 - D6 - L4 which makes me confident that next season we can make a push for promotion.

Russian Cup : My main focus was moving the club up the league table, so I wasn't upset to see us exit the cup early on.

Transfers : All the players signed 1.8.2015 were acquisitions made by me, the rest were signed by the previous manager. I didn't make a lot of new signings because the players we had were good enough to get us through the season however, we were in desperate need of a goalkeeper and some defenders so in came Illja Abaev (GK) and Vladimir Rykov (CB). Also coming in was 17 year old centre back Mikhail Lunev, who my scout says has 4* star potential and could have a bright future in the game. Alexandr Makarenko (CM/DM) also came in to add more depth to our central midfield.

Sqaud : We've got squad that's great at going forward, but not so good going the other way so defence is an area that will definitely need to be addressed. Some of the foreigners in the squad will probably be sold due to the 3 foreigners in the first team rule in the second tier and also I would like to have as much Russian featuring in the first team as possible.

Key Players

Vladimir Rykov - One of my first signings and despite only a short amount of games Rykov has already shown what a brilliant defender he is. Strained Knee Ligaments unfortunately ended his season prematurely.

Rafhael Lucas - A player who was apart of the squad I inherited from the previous manager. He showed some great form, but like Rykov suffered a long term injury and didn't seem the same player when he came back.

Vartan Mazalov - A brilliant season from the journeyman striker. He doesn't have the best Technical attributes but his mental attributes make him a great asset and I'm delighted he recently signed a new one year deal keeping him at the club until at least 2016.

Year       Team                   Country      League                   Position   Important Notes
2011/2012 Auckland City New Zealand ASB Premiership 3rd Championship Playoff SF, O-League Winners
2012/2013 Auckland City New Zealand ASB Premiership 2nd Championship Playoff Finalists
2013/2014 Auckland City New Zealand ASB Premiership 2nd Championship Playoff Winners, O-League Winners
2015 Baltika Kaliningrad Russia Russian First Division 6th Joined 1.6.2015(13 games into league season)[/Code]

Lucas looks a good player, hopefully you can keep him injury-free next season. Money in the bank too :thup:

It's to bad that his agent is a pain in the neck. His contract is up at the end of next season, so I go to start negotiations and his agent asks me to offer a deal and we go from there. So I offer him a contract which would make by far the most paid player at the club(1.5k more he is already earning and a key player status) and his agent rejects it straight away without even trying to negotiate the offer. I tried again a month later and he does the same thing :mad:.

It's to bad that his agent is a pain in the neck. His contract is up at the end of next season, so I go to start negotiations and his agent asks me to offer a deal and we go from there. So I offer him a contract which would make by far the most paid player at the club(1.5k more he is already earning and a key player status) and his agent rejects it straight away without even trying to negotiate the offer. I tried again a month later and he does the same thing :mad:.

Oh, that looks ominous :thdn: You'll do well to keep him, if that's how his agent's behaving. Hopefully, he'll have a change of heart later in the season.

Baltikanew.png

Baltika Kaliningrad - Russian First Division - 2016 Season Preview

Media Prediction - 6th

Board Expectations - Challenge for Russian First Division title, Reach 6th round of Russian Cup

Transfer Budget - £1.1M

Wage Budget - £69,000 p/w

Current Wage Bill - £52,184

Transfers - Lot's of players came in during the window, so as usual some of the main signings are below.

Ali Gadjibekov - He can play anywhere across the back making him a very useful addition to the squad.

Alvaro Pena - Signed for a very low price from division rivals Alania. Because I'm only aloud to have 3 foreign players in the first team he may have to accept being rotated a lot.

Andrey Simakov - Our most expensive signing, I probably did over pay for him but I needed a left winger who was Russian and Simakov was the best available.

Looks Like Rafhael Lucas is on his way out. His agent is still being a pain, so I decided to try and cash in on him while I could because his value has shot up to £2.1M. What I didn't realise is that he has clause in his contract that if we were not able to get promoted last season he could go for £140k now Bari and Sporting Lisbon have met that clause. Bit frustrating seeing has I could have got £3M plus for him and now he's going for 400k less the club actually bought him for even though he is much much better player now.

Not sure what the previous manager was thinking allowing him to have a clause like that in his contract.

765.png

RoganPhillipsNews_Inbox_edited-2.png

So, for the very first time I'm going to manage an International side along side my club. The offer came as surprise to me as I had applied for a few U21 roles(Russia, Portugal and Holland) and was knocked back but just a week after being rejected by Russia the offer from Mike Phelan came in.

The U21's seem to be in pretty good shape at the moment. They've just qualified for the U21's Euro Championship after topping their group and then beating the Czech Republic in the playoffs over two legs, that tournament will take place next year. Below is some of England's bright prospects

John Hunter

Derek Harris

Shane Hooper

Christian Routledge

Adam Johnstone

Jamie Milton

So now I begin my work with the future of England. I have also finished the season at Baltika, so the season review will be up very soon :)

Baltikanew.png

Baltika Kaliningrad - Russian First Division - 2016 Season Review

Russian First Division : A fantastic season! for the first half of the season we were very inconsistent however, the departure of Raphael Lucas only seemed to make us a stronger team and we finished the season with a 19 match unbeaten run and sealed the title with 4 games still remaining.

Russian Cup : We've been great in the cup so far and will face Spartack Moskow in the Quarter finals which will take place in April 2016.

Transfers : Raphael Lucas left us in July and decided to join Italian Serie A side Bari instead of Sporting Lisbon. The August transfer window was quite busy for us. In came many youth prospects and also the talented Croatian midfielder Jan Dvorak.

Sqaud : We have quite a large squad which was needed with the packed schedule in the Russian First Division. I will be looking to trim the squad during the pre-season as we prepare for the life in the top division of Russian football.

Key Players

Vladimir Rykov - When I Signed Rykov for £275k last season I knew we was getting a brilliant defender but I wasn't expecting a goalscorer aswell.

Ali Gadjibekov - A solid debut season for the versatile defender. I brought him in as back up for the defensive area's, but he soon became apart of my first choice centre back pairing along side Rykov.

Vartan Mazalov - Another fantastic season for veteran striker. At an age where you expect a player to decline, Mazalov is just getting better.

Andrey Mikheev - At the start of the season I wasn't expecting Mikheev to play such a major role for us but like Gadjibekov he proved he was more than a back-up player.

Year       Team                   Country      League                   Position   Important Notes
2011/2012 Auckland City New Zealand ASB Premiership 3rd Championship Playoff SF, O-League Winners
2013/2014 Auckland City New Zealand ASB Premiership 2nd Championship Playoff Winners, O-League Winners
2015 Baltika Kaliningrad Russia Russian First Division 6th Joined 1.6.2015(13 games into league season)
2016 Baltika Kaliningrad Russia Russian First Division 1st Promoted as League Champions[/Code]

Congrats on promotion and good luck against Spartack Moscow :)

Thanks :D I'm going to need plenty of luck if I'm going to get to the semi-finals.

Excellent, despite losing Lucas, you did it.

Thanks :D I was certainly worried after his departure but Mazalov and Luizinho stepped up to the mark.

Archived