FM 2011 Revolution Update changes competition names to Polish !

Somedevil

hey guys

this is annoying me crazy.

I downloaded the FM 2011 Revolution Update v0.3 which incorporate the transfers made till now in this summer transfer window, as much as it is to play a new game with it i hate the fact that it changes the compeition names to polish for e.g. from UCL to Liga Mistrzow. It's even more annoying when i win the CL and it's being called soem weird name.

I have tried all the name fixes from sourtitoutsi, i have tried using the editor to change the name of the competition in the FM 2011 Revolution Update v0.3.dbc. No matter what i do it keeps showing the name as Liza Mistrzow. It's making me very angry esp. since i just won it with Milan and thats without any new signing.

Pease help ?????? I really wanna change it back to champions league !

thanks A TON for all help

cheers :)

Well i thought we use lnc files to change competition names. anyways i have all the inc files in the right places yet it keeps showing me the polish names.

its driving me nuts ! thanks for your suggestion have any more ?

This will only work with a new game:

If you go into the editor, load up the editor file, click on Competitions and filter a new search for "Number of Changes Is At Least 1", you should find all the competitions with the names changed. Click on each one you want to have the change removed, click on Changes and highlight the change and remove it. Save then load up a new game, should be fixed.

For your save game, having a lnc file should work BUT make sure the file extension is LNC not INC, and in lower case too. Also make sure that you allow Windows (assuming you have a PC here not a Mac) to see the file extensions at the end of files as otherwise you'll probably have changes.lnc.txt, which the game will not recognise.

Archived