2 Quality regens BSS

Hi,

I am playing as Bromley in the BSS 2nd season in, at the start of this season we got our youth intake as normal and the assman highlights the best talent. Now he's as 16 y/o STC with crazy stats for the league i am in, his report is outrageous 5 star CA 5 satr PA - (Could be leading star for Premiership)

Anyway, I signed him to a long deal and he starts banging in the goals, all well and good! Now I have a record or P15 W14 D1 L0 again all good :) Wilshaw scores 20gls in 15

I check the league table and see that Staines have P15 W15, I know my squad kills theirs so I check to see who they played, when I did this I noticed their star player who had banged in 23 goals in 15games in the league - He is a (just turned) 16 year old regen also with crazy stats also 5 star CA and PA(report says Could be leading star for Premiership).

Is this normal for BSS sides? Both our talents were born in our towns i.e Bromley & Staines. It has certainly made this season more interesting as I believe I would have walked the league after having missed out in the playoffs last season. but to get 2 quality regens through in the same season at this level? I just thought it was strange. Just hope mine turns out better than theirs! lol

I am not using any 3rd party software either and I d/loaded from Steam if that makes any difference?

Anyone else had this?

Thanks.

New to forum, long time lurker, 1st post :D

Archived