New Feature Suggestion - Staff Instructions (Staff Role and Duties)

SI Games,

I have another suggestion for a future edition of Football Manager, similar to the concept created by SFraser http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/191080-Back-Room-Staff-What-They-are-Good-at-and-How-to-Use-Them. in which staff members can be catagorised by a Contracted Role and then by a Specific Duty, in which the specific attributes a staff member must have is highlighted thus making it easier to search or send out an advert looking for a specific role and duty, examples could be;

• Assistant Manager
    • Club Psychologist
    • Club Tactician

[*]Coaches

• Reserve Team Manager
    • Youth Team Manager
    • First Team Coach
    • Youth Team Coach
    • Category Coaches (Attacking, Defensive, Tactical, Shooting, GK Shot Stoppers & Handling, etc.) linked to star rating...

[*]Scouts

• Head Scout
    • General Scouts

[*]Physios

• Head Physio
    • General Physios

I relation to how the screen could look (not the pitch part just the attributes section but in the team's staff screen)

Player Instructions

This is just an example of what I mean;

cPyet.png

How would head scouts/physios be any different to general scouts/physios? We already have "category coaches", it's not asking too much to view your existing coaches to find out which categories they excel in.

You are correct as the category coaches are what most people use however if you read this topic posted by SFraser (as mentioned in original post) you can see where I'm coming from.

Also a few years ago there wasn't player roles and duties and it was tactical experts such as TrueFootballManager.com and the FM-Britain.co.uk that would create roles and duties and provide information such as player attributes to assist in making that player role and duty, staff require the upgrade as well.

In relation to the Head and General Scout/Physio is the Head overseas the whole operation and the General do the work (just like real life with team leaders, supervisors, etc.)

Regards

Archived