[FM11] The Road to Continental Dominance

iHeadHunta x

Chapter 1 - The Road To Continental Dominance - Maidenhead FC

Badge.png

Chapter 1 - The Road To Continental Dominance - 2011/2012 FA Trophy Final Wembley

Maidenhead Town FC vs AFC Wimbledon

FATrophylogo-1.jpg

Well what can i say! This club has never won this competition so i would have loved to have delivered it to the fans but it just wasnt to be. We took an early lead through Warren Moon but Moore pegged us back 14 minutes later. Just before HT Hronec gave away a penalty and Kedwell scored so 2-1 to them. However just after HT inform youngster Lazaar levelled the score but no suprise we scored another own goal in a crucial match through Chatilla late on to put misery on our team and fans.

Chapter 1 - The Road To Continental Dominance - Maidenhead FC

Badge.png

Chapter 1 - The Road To Continental Dominance - 2011/2012 Season Review

Blue Square Premier

League Table I 1st Half Season Fixtures I 2nd Half Season Fixtures I 3rd Half Season Fixtures - It is a fantastic season in context to my expectations. My boards expectations for me and my squad was to avoid relegation and to every-bodies suprise we surpassed all expectations with a 3rd place finish. I was very dissapointed not to achieve promotion via the play-offs but it just wasnt to be and to come 3rd is a massive accomplishment and improve the statue of this club to attract more high quality players to gain promotion this season. For the second season running are strike force and midfield was fantastic and we scored a huge amount of goals.

FA Trophy

Fixtures - Just like the league we were fantastic in the FA Trophy. We went all the way in this competition but fell at the last hurdle against AFC Wimbledon which was very disappointing but to get to the final was brilliant and brung in a lot of revenue for the club and we are now nearly out of debt.

Squad - The squad this season was fantastic and this is reflected by the accomplishments in the season. For the second season running are strikers scored a huge amounts of goals from Willy Topp and Tiago Cavalcanti between them and Warren Moon was fantastic. We struggled in the defence however which i will definitely be improving in the summer.

Season Objectives Review

- Avoid Relegation

Achieved - We were fantastic this season and ended up in 3rd Position

- Reduce Finances as it is currently £200k in debt

Achieved - A fanastic cup run and cash injection from the board meant this was possible and the club finances are in a steady state.

- Scout some players from around the world

Achieved - We signed Tiago Cavalcanti from a scout report.

I find the colour you use for the targets you achieved is a bit too bright, try the colour I use

[color="#2e8b57"]

But yeah great work so far. I've found the BSP quite difficult, mainly because of only 1 automatic promotion place and I've had terrible luck in the Playoffs.

Ha yeah thanks lads ii hope i can do well but anybody got any suggestions for great players in 3rd season?

Ernie Tippett. He's a scout, but he'll be your best signing in about a million years...should sign for a BSP club, too.

Archived