Greedy players?

AcidBurn

Aguero has joined me at Newcastle and Man City before pretty much because of money, he might be a good bet but I'm unsure if he will treat Shakhtar very differently to mid-table Prem sides...

van der Vaart is open to options at the begginign of the game...

Your best bet would be signing youngsters and play them often, they'll probs become world class pretty soon.

Good luck, hopefully this helped.

Just beginning the 3rd season now managed to signed some good players but they all want to leave for a bigger club. Might just use genie scout to find some regens and buy them young. Van der Vaart was due to join me but then Chelsea pounced. Palacio would come for 120k a week but would cost £24 million he isnt worth that. Luis Jimenez is the only true world class player I have.

Thanks for the replies.

Van Der Vaart is a good suggestion actually. He's usually willing to move anywhere.

Barzagli is another option. He might a little tougher to convince though. The thing is that he would definitely consider a move if he becomes unhappy. But the only way that will happen is if some bigger club comes in for him. And that in turn will make it highly unlikely that he'll want to join you. Worth a shot though.

Then you can try Shaun Wright-Phillips. Not really greedy but since he's a backup at Chelsea, he might be willing to come to you if you offer him good money. Not exactly world-class either but good none-the-less.

Guilherme from Cruzeiro is quality even if he is young. Would probably be happy coming to you as well. Not greedy, just in a smaller league.

Gonzalo Pineda is another one. Some of these players might not be world-class but are quality none-the-less and definitely worth considering.

Ah, dang! Sorry, didnt know you were in season 3.

There should still be some players you can try:

- Mahamadou Diarra

- Lassanna Diarra

- Klaas-Jan Huntelaar

- Havard Nordtveit

- Tomas Rosicky

- Aliaksandr Hleb

(The last 2 if they are still at Arsenal, usually become backups.)

Thats just a few off the top. There are plenty more. Just look around in the big leagues and see who's a backup or whos in the reserves. You'll find some good players I'm sure.

Btw, when offering a contact make sure that even if they say thery arn't interested that you offer them the highest contact possible and praise them at the same time - they might still accept.

Archived