The number of "Reserve teams"

Grenland

Does anyone know a way around the limit of reserve teams at two? I wan't to set up both 2nd, 3rd and U teams. Is it possible to change this directly into the XML you make with the editor?

There is a work around, but it's not pretty and I don't really like it much. By using "Current Affiliations" and setting status as "2 Club" and "3 Club" there. However, they then work as a seperate club, even if I specify "Same Board" - they hire their own manager etc.

Does anyone know a way around the limit of reserve teams at two? I wan't to set up both 2nd, 3rd and U teams. Is it possible to change this directly into the XML you make with the editor?

There is a work around, but it's not pretty and I don't really like it much. By using "Current Affiliations" and setting status as "2 Club" and "3 Club" there. However, they then work as a seperate club, even if I specify "Same Board" - they hire their own manager etc.

If you use the Advanced Rules, you can specify which Reserve Teams to pick - in a new Nation section in the Reserve tab.

Yeah I know, but I can only add 2 reserve teams all together... I wan't more ;)

For instance: Odd grenland plays in the Norwegian Premier, their B team plays in Second Division and their C team plays in the Third Division - they also got Youth teams wich plays in U19 leagues. A couple of other clubs even have more teams than this.

I tried the a little work-around by using "Current Affiliations" - as I see are used in Spain. However, they are seperate clubs and not "Real" reserve teams.

Archived