[FM11] First Europe, Then The World

iHeadHunta x

Welcome to My Journeyman Career Thread!

Very similar to AK22's Thread i Will be Starting in January 2011 with 26 Nations Selected with a Small Database on 11.3! My Game Setup is HERE!

My Ambitions/Goals over My Career Are As Follows:

I will be Updating this at least 5 Times per Season including Pre-Season Update and an End of Season Review.

- I am a Chelsea Supporter so to Achieve the Champions League with Chelsea is a huge dream for me and also manage Reading where i was brought up.

- I have at least one playable nation from each continent so i will definately give it my best shot to achieve all 5 continental competitions (AFC Champions League, CAF Champions League, Copa Libertadores, CONCACAF Champions League, Uefa Champions League).

- Become the Best Manager Ever in the Hall of Fame would be the biggest achievement for me so lets hope i can achieve this goal.

Chapter 1 - First Europe, Then The World - Farnborough Football Club

FarnboroughFC.jpg

I have started the game on July the 7th and after applying for all available jobs in English Football i received 4 job offers from club in the lowest playable tier on football manager 2011. The job offers i received were from:

Bromley - Bromley was a club i would have been delighted to manage, however i noticed their was a number of Forum Members currently managing this club so i decided against this club.

Thurrock - I received an offer from Thurrock and AK22 was managing Thurrock is his thread so i decided against Thurrock due to the simple fact i wanted to manage a club in the unknown other than what most Forumers are or have managed.

Solihull Moors - Solihull Moors was the only job offer i received from a Blue Square North side but the squad is very poor in my eyes and the wage currently being spent is close to the budget which put me off this club as they would be a proper challenge.

Farnborough - Farnborough offered me the chance to manage at the Rushmoor stadium. Their aint many threads involving Farnborough and i feel it is a challenge that i am capable in being able to achieve promotion with this club.

Farnborough Football Club

Farnborough Football Club are a Semi-Proffesional Club that currently play in the Blue Square South and play their home-games at The Rushmoor Stadium. Their was previously a club called Farnborough Town F.C but after they were demised in 2007 so after Farnborough FC was formed. Their recent success was in 2009/2012 when the was promoted from the Southern League Premier Division to gain promotion to the Blue Square South. Their kit colours are Yellow with a Blue Trim and they are based in Farnborough Hampshire.

Kit.jpgKits.jpg

Archived