Viewing Player Motivation?

Hey guys I'm still playing FM10 and just reading SFraser (RIP) stuff:

Quote Originally Posted by Zebedee77 View Post

That there is a 'motivation' widgit/screen is new to me - I've been relying on the text information ingame and the feedback from my AM. So I've been able to have my 'Homer Simpson' moment for the day, and will now look out for it during my next match.

Then Steven says..."If you do not use the full match 2-D or 3-D replay it can be tricky to find, like Stadium details under club information. Where you can find it outside of 2-D/3-D replays is in either Home or Away team stats. There is a drop down box in the top right corner that switches the display between multiple statistics for your team, or between key statistics and motivation levels. I only thought to look for it after hunting high and low for Stadium information in my club information screen"

I'm unclear what they're actually talking about:

(a) when i'm playing a match I can see player motivation minute-by-minute

(b) when i'm watching a replay I can't see motivation (and I would like to if that's possible)

© when i'm not playing a match I can find a statistics screen for my players but I can't see how to look at home and away stats separately so I must be in the wrong screen I think?

If anyone could hold my hand through this I'd be very grateful :confused:

If you go to the match (click on the result to go there) and there will then be a string of options across the top, one of them will be called Split (I think it's next to analysis). The Split will create 2 panels which you can then customise to view various different things, one of them being motivation for each team. There's a drop-down button attached to each panel to allow you to choose the motivation screen.

Here you go, found an old screenshot (sorry for the big file, don't have time to shrink it right now)

southamptonvchelseaspli.png

Thanks very much for trying to help guys unfortunately I'm none the wiser:

furiousuk...if I organise the screens this way I can see the motivation information at full time (before my full-time team talk)...but after the team talk it disappears

shake appeal...on the TV view I can see the real-time motivation during matches but that option disappears during replays...nor can I find it on the 2D view

Sorry but I'm still unclear whether or not on FM10 I can view motivation when I replay the match...that's my question?

Thanks very much for trying to help guys unfortunately I'm none the wiser:

furiousuk...if I organise the screens this way I can see the motivation information at full time (before my full-time team talk)...but after the team talk it disappears

shake appeal...on the TV view I can see the real-time motivation during matches but that option disappears during replays...nor can I find it on the 2D view

Sorry but I'm still unclear whether or not on FM10 I can view motivation when I replay the match...that's my question?

When you say replay do you mean, clicking on a game's score and reviewing that game? If you do then I don't think you can see the motivation in real time, if at all.

Archived