[FM11] Back to where it began - San Marino

Tony Hawker

It's back, the one and only "Ultimate San Marino Challenge"

My Matlock town save got pretty boring but is a backup, hopefully this will last me till FM12 comes out.

uM7cN.png

7Z96o.png

San Giovanni are the only San Marinese team not to have ever won any silverware, let's see how things change....

Question: What actually is the Ultimate San Marino Challenge?

Well I think it's taking a San Marinese team to the ECC then win the ECC, become the best in the world by winning the CWC, take the National Team from being minnows to world renowned for footballing by winning the European Championships and the World Cup, all with using only San Marinese Youth.....I think thats ultimate!

I've never managed in San Marino before.. good luck!

Not too many people have, and thanks :)

I'm sure you're not the only one! Best of luck, will be following :)

Thanks ManU, the First Season update will be done soon....once I decide what I'm going to take screenshots of.

San Giovanni - Campionato Sammarinese Group B, 2010-11

League Table

League Position Graph

League Fixtures

Well we were expected to finish last so I guess 4th is okay, shame to have missed out on the Championship Playoffs though.

Coppa Titano - 5th in Group B

Squad - Overall the squad is awful....which by the Sammarinese standards are good, hoping my Ass Man will retire from playing (the Turkish ST).

Key Players:

Lorenzo Canghiari - Got the best average rating out of the whole squad with 7.22

Emanuele Chiaravalloti - Our top goalscorer with 10 in 17, it took a helluva lot of effort to get his name spelt right though....

Season--------------League----------------Position---------Coppa Titano-------------Euro Cup-------------Champions League----
2010/11       Campionato Sammarinese      4th Grp B         5th Grp B               N/A                       N/A

• 3 weeks later...

Archived