[FM11] anytime anywhere

jackripper

im currently on the fence on wether or not to buy FM12. Ive lost a lot of interest in fm at the moment but with the option of adding/removing leagues in Fm12 it seems to be pulling me to buy it for that reason only. However does anyone have an idea on how it will work? Say for instance im managing in India and decide i want to move soon without quitting my current job. Will i be able to see and approach jobs in different countries? As i dont really want to have to quit my job load up another league apply for that job and then get turned down. So that will leave me stuck with no job whatsoever espite the fact i didnt really want to quit my previous job until i knew my application was accepted.?

What do you think? I hope it comes across in what i actually mean here. Nice 1

IIRC, in old CM's you could run leagues in the background, and when you took a job in one of these leagues it instantly became playable. I would hope it will work similar to this, or as Jason has said, you will need to load the league first to see jobs available.

Depending on the implentation of this, it could really make or break this version of the game. Hopefully, they get this spot on.

Archived