Implementing tactics FM08...

Macca72: I think the link should be fine. Uploadhut page is a somewhat slow but if you scroll alittle down the page a timer will count down and then the downloading page will appear. Here starts a new timer (I think its 15 seconds as the previous one) and when this finishes the tactic should be able to be downloaded (so much for the world of advertisements). When I take some time to re-write this post with all of the discussed issues in a more comprehendable and easier fashion, I will include alternative downloading links. If you have any problems with the link next time you try (the latest and recomended tactic updates on this page), please post the problem (so I can eventually fix it) and I will email it to you (you don't need to include your email address in the post). Thanks.

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi loversleaper...im'from italy and i don't speak english very well...i have read all your tactics and i think that your tactics are simply fantastic..if you want to help me i should be very happy...the question is as follow:i have this team:

Gk:PintoFlavio Roma

Fb:Fernando Vega,Paulo Ferrari

Cb:Ivan Helguera,Jorge Vargas(Edu Dracena,Matias Lequi)

Midfield:Fabio Simplicio,Manuel Fernandes,De la Red,Diego Buonanotte,Kerlon,Skjelbred

Forward:Lavezzi,Bendtner,Diego Tardelli,Di Santo

Now,if you can,how would you play with this team?what tactic would you use?i'm really gratefully to you.

Ypsos: Looks like you have a young potential team (Napoli?) but I don't know how long they have been playing together. If there are many new players in the team I always play a little cautiously to start with. Personally I mostly use the 4-4-2 combined with the LoneStriker tactics. But I think after you get into the game and the tactics it becomes much easier to choose between them, I usually always will suggest that the ones that do want to try them sets up a test game where you try out the different mentality setups against opponents of different strengths (home and away). In the Italian League you will come up against tactical opponents so watch out for some of the opponents formation/tactics and use a few (mentioned) tweaks to eleminate threats.

rick111: I hoping that I can start a new post where I take everything in this post and write it in a more simplified and understandable fashion very soon (everyone is pretty much waiting for the new patch). I will also start to explain how I play some of the games so it will become more clear how I intend to use the different tactics/formations in given circumstances. I recomended Ypsos to play a test game a try them out in the different scenarios. I feel this is the best way (look at matchstats/playerstats and action zones) to see which framework is working against which type of opponent. Remember the important tweaks and to change down a tactic to gain results (especially away from home).

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I'm sorry that I haven't had the time due to me moving countries. I don't have internet access at my new home yet, but am hoping that this changes in the next week or so. I'm posting from and internet cafe which doesn't give me the options to make a good post as I would like to include screen shots to illustrate my explainations visually.

I'm still playing when I can and having great success switching between the LoneStriker and 4-4-2 tactic-sets. I'm playing the games on full now which alows me to play more tactically because it becomes easier to judge which tactic to use at what time during the match. I recomend that people try this to see how the tactic sets work as one has more time to switch tactics (when need be) and get aquinted with them visually.

I'm motivated more than ever to make a new and improved thread. Thanks for thinking of me...

Archived