FM2012 Editor

Grenland

Hi, this might be off-topic, but does anyone know if there are any new features added to the FM2012 editor?

What I would like is:

1. The possibility to add more than 2 extra teams to each clubs (like B, C, U19 and U16 and even more)

- I was for instance trying to make the Norwegian leauge down a few levels, however I had to give up as some teams has both 2nd, 3rd and 4th team + they also have U19 teams...

2. More abilities in the nation rules (more of the features from the advanced panel)

3. The ability to add U16 and U19 leagues withouth adding the teams first-hand - I know you can do this allready, kind off. But I'm looking for a more "advanced" U-leagues with promotion, religation etc. And let the game handle the rest and adding the auto-generated teams to this league system.

4. Better (way better) handling of regions... And mass editing of these features aswell. Especially promotion and religation from these. For instance:

- Third Division is the lowest national division, when clubs get relegated from this into the regional division, promotion places and religation places further down this region is decided on how many teams from it's specific region is relegated from the national 3 division.

1. The possibility to add more than 2 extra teams to each clubs (like B, C, U19 and U16 and even more)

In FM 2011 you could always have more then 3 squads, just create the extra teams as new clubs and set up an affiliation between them. If you got it right they will appear as squads on your club. (But you won't be able to train them)

It would be easy if there was no limit to the internal squads per club, i've been asking that since FM 2010 but i honestly don't think it will happen. (I'm guessing it would take a lot of work to redo the system)

2. More abilities in the nation rules (more of the features from the advanced panel)

They are always adding new features to the editor. I believe this year won't be different.

3. The ability to add U16 and U19 leagues withouth adding the teams first-hand - I know you can do this allready, kind off. But I'm looking for a more "advanced" U-leagues with promotion, religation etc. And let the game handle the rest and adding the auto-generated teams to this league system.

What you asking is a bit complex and it would require too much work to implement. There are other things more important than this one. (I too would like to have a possibility of having a U19 team created on an U19 custom league)

4. Better (way better) handling of regions... And mass editing of these features aswell. Especially promotion and religation from these. For instance:

- Third Division is the lowest national division, when clubs get relegated from this into the regional division, promotion places and religation places further down this region is decided on how many teams from it's specific region is relegated from the national 3 division.

If every club had to be associated to a region/district i believe that it would be a lot easier to implement regional divisions. The problem here is that SI normally won't implement this kind of competitions so normally there's no easy solution for it. I agree with you, this feature would be a great add.

I know about the possibility add a new club and have their affiliation as a B or C club to the main club. But that solution is not the best one in my opinion, as you don't have control over it and also the fact that it operates as a seperate club, in every other aspect other than you having the possibility to get players and send them "down" there. But it's not much different than a farmer club.

I know about the possibility add a new club and have their affiliation as a B or C club to the main club. But that solution is not the best one in my opinion, as you don't have control over it and also the fact that it operates as a seperate club, in every other aspect other than you having the possibility to get players and send them "down" there. But it's not much different than a farmer club.

Yes, i know... I would prefer to have internal squads too, but... :D

I would like to see improvments when editing play-off's. so far u can only choose between playing 1 tie or a home and away.

If you choose 1 one team will be home team and have an advantage, if you choose home and away clashes the final will also be home and away.

I would like that play-off's could be edited the same way regular cups can, choosing date, time of day, home and away or single, choosing venue and so on.

I know that what I'm about to say would never happen, but you can always wish......

How about a release of the data editor early before the game? Maybe then people could get started with creating their own databases ready in time for the release of the game.....

Hardly likely, but can always get peoples opinions on this.

I know that what I'm about to say would never happen, but you can always wish......

How about a release of the data editor early before the game? Maybe then people could get started with creating their own databases ready in time for the release of the game.....

Hardly likely, but can always get peoples opinions on this.

Some of us need the game so we can run tests at regular intervals.

Archived