FM12: Looking For Thread

Seydou Doumbia from CSKA Moscow for £20mil and Solomon Rondon form Malaga for approx £12 mil. Though they are not so 'creative' players. They are similar to Adebayor. Then there are two good Mexican prospects, Erik Torres and Carlos Fierra. They will break into your first team after a year or two. Sorry for not giving the accurate price, I play in $

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Club: Tottenham

Budget: I have £34m

Looking for: Central midfielder who plays as a deep lying playmaker in a 4-2-3-1 system. Dembele is out for a few months and only have huddlestone as back up

With: Needs to be some what defensive

Other:

Season: Jan 2014

Loyalty Bonus: Any

Agent Fee: Any

Looking for: Central midfielder who plays as a deep lying playmaker in a 4-2-3-1 system. Dembele is out for a few months and only have huddlestone as back up

Other:

Have you sold Jake Livermore? He's excellent as DLP.

Otherwise, Naingollan, Cirigliano or Gonalons spring to mind.

Have you sold Jake Livermore? He's excellent as DLP.

Otherwise, Naingollan, Cirigliano or Gonalons spring to mind.

Yeah sold livermore, I can never get him to develop well. Just played Sig as DLP against arsenal in carcling cup and semi. Won 4-0 and he scored 2 free kicks and got MOM.

Those 3 you said are all 3 stars. Looking at 4 stars at least

Yeah sold livermore, I can never get him to develop well. Just played Sig as DLP against arsenal in carcling cup and semi. Won 4-0 and he scored 2 free kicks and got MOM.

Those 3 you said are all 3 stars. Looking at 4 stars at least

Ignore stars. All 3 of those are top class DLPs for any CL side. Crisetig is another option.

• 4 weeks later...

Other:

Cirigliano, absolute beast for me in that role.

Club: Real Sociedad

Budget: About 8-15mil (club record is 7.5, would like to not spend more than this per player)

Looking for: First Team Left Back, and Right Back

Wages: Absolute max of 30k p/w (GBP)

Other: Preferably youngish, around 25 yo, must be EU Nationality.

Season: Start of Season 3

Loyalty Bonus: any

Agent Fee: any

First Season I finished 3rd, Second Season finished 4th, so playing Euro Football if that makes much of a difference

Try luke shaw and clyne from southampton
I will have a look at those guys when I get home. Any others? Vrsjalko and Roussillion are looking to be about 15 each, as is Corchia. Budgets have been adjusted, now have 250k spare wage, and 26mil to spend. Not willing to splash out though, as I need a few squad players for about 5 positions. Very small squad.

Club: Derby

Budget: 8mill

Looking for: LB and a CM/CDM

Other: Center Mid needs to be a destroyer, someone to really disrupt play and put in tackles

Season: Summer 13/14

Won promotion first season after winning the Championship, so I need to bolster the first-team to compete in the Prem

Club: Newcastle

Budget: £3 million

Looking for: Goalkeeper as back-up for Tim Krul (Although not arguing if he's better than Krul), since Krul is my only active goalkeeper in the squad.

With: Good reflexes and handling

Other:

Season: Start of first (August 2012). All of my 'keepers, besides Krul, have somehow gotten injured for a long time.

Cheers!

Club: Newcastle

Budget: £3 million

Looking for: Goalkeeper as back-up for Tim Krul (Although not arguing if he's better than Krul), since Krul is my only active goalkeeper in the squad.

With: Good reflexes and handling

Other:

Season: Start of first (August 2012). All of my 'keepers, besides Krul, have somehow gotten injured for a long time.

Cheers!

Ospina, Bolat, Ochoa, Guilherme

All of them costs more than £3 million... I can't get them for 3 mil or under.

Ospina gets unsettled pretty easily but I guess you are short on time. Nevertheless you can try Miguel Angel Moya or Sergio Asenjo.

I am looking for a replacement to Victor Valdes who leaves Barca in June 2014 with the new patch. I play a support sweeper keeper and ideally I would like him to be Spanish. Any recommendations? I was thinking about De Gea... Budget is not an issue

Thanks

Archived