FM Glasgow Celtic FC 2012 - Where the lord of the wings once flew in Paradise

McGougan33

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Last league game of the season this update has wrecked my tactics big time and has now left me trailing Rangers by 1pt and the last game is Celtic v Rangers what a title decider that will be.Beat them 3-1 in the semi final of the Scottish cup but have lost my last 2 league games Dundee Utd 0-1 and Hearts 3-1.All goals coming from bloody corners which only started since that bloody update grrrrrrrr.
Well lost it 1-2 they scored 2 goals from set pieces absolute joke.

Had this issue since the start!

hope all went well at the hospital McGougan33, amazing were on 5 pages allready lol well done bhoys :D

Need to go on monday now mate lol

Fs I've dropped points twice in the league this Season Both times to ****ing St Johnstone.
did sandaza score in both games ?

Yep they are my bogey team, and every goal is from a set piece!

Just as well I've retrained Izzy to play left wing.

FranciscoJessGonzlezOverview_Profile.png

That's my first choice and back up left wingers both long term injured now.:mad:

Im retraining him there also!

Oh god i was drunk last night and played fm, and i know ive sold a few and bought a few lol, i wonder what ive done :eek:

First season finished well for me, no screenshots atm. Bangura scored 57 which I was estatic about, managed to fend off Bordeaux who came in with a 5mil bid. Won the league with a +96 goal difference and one by 3 points I think. Hooper wants to leave so am trying to off-load him which will let Sanogo get some starts. :)

Shocking 0-0 today, lennon's time is up me thinks :/

First season finished well for me, no screenshots atm. Bangura scored 57 which I was estatic about, managed to fend off Bordeaux who came in with a 5mil bid. Won the league with a +96 goal difference and one by 3 points I think. Hooper wants to leave so am trying to off-load him which will let Sanogo get some starts. :)

Shocking 0-0 today, lennon's time is up me thinks :/

When you got a chance mate, get the screenies up with links to them, and we shall see if youve broken any records :thup:

Update matey :thup:

Cheers. Your going to be busy when my season finishes btw, Sanogo has been completely demolishing the SPL in my new 4-2-3-1 formation and is on course to take down a fair few records as long as I can keep him fit and banging them in for the remaining 11 games.:D

So season 2 was a good season as far as i was concerned, 2 out of 3 trophys again, however this time the league came home to paradise

season2league.jpg

As you can see it was a pretty comfortable win, and my boys had there shooting boots on! However i feel as though i conceeded 2 many.

Now the Scottish League Cup was also won very comfortably

season2slc.jpg

12 goals scored, and 3 conceeded, however i had 2 go to penalties on 2 of the matches, which really annoyed me

Now the Scottish cup really should have been mine as i played rather well throughout, however i wasnt too fussed at losing it!

season2sc.jpg

13 goals scored and 4 conceeded, i was definitely the form team in the cup though, i suppose it was only really Rangers i could lose it to.

I was relatively happy with my transfers in and out.

season2transfers.jpg

Cheers. Your going to be busy when my season finishes btw, Sanogo has been completely demolishing the SPL in my new 4-2-3-1 formation and is on course to take down a fair few records as long as I can keep him fit and banging them in for the remaining 11 games.:D

God damn it man, you and your crazy goalscorers!! :eek:

Btw, are we measuring fastest hat-trick by how long after kick off the 3rd goal goes in, or time between first and third goal? as Sanogo recently scored 3 with only 6 minutes between first and third goals

I wouldve said from kickoff however, what do you think?

I wouldve said from kickoff however, what do you think?

I think it should be from first goal to last, not just because of my Sanogo 6 minute hat-trick but in the FM records thread over in CSE it's from first goal to third, also if someone only ever gets second half hat-tricks they'll never have a chance of taking the record.

Transfers.jpg

http://i1234.photobucket.com/albums/ff420/DanielTorres/Transfers.jpg

My transfers for the second season, gelling well so far thankfully. Was very surprised to get Muniesa on a free from Barca. Hoping he develops well. Possible highest transfer? Yannis Tafer from Lyon for £7.5m, been ripping defences apart with his speed.

Had two 10-0's already after 15 games. One was against East Fife admittedly, other against Hibs. Only down point so far is getting bet 1-0 at Ibrox despite five clear cut chances and hitting the bloody woodwork three times! Onwards and upwards.

7F12CAE240116D77FF3D1841F2E6E0CFC687F3E2:D

Michael Murphy looks a cracking prospect McGougan!

Thanks for the training schedules too, think ill use them.

No Worries, aye hes gona be good, lots of good regens coming out of germany in my save!

They will serve you well if you have good coaches :thup:

And if anyone moans that its too heavy, just ignore them

Archived