MK Dons... (Not sure if theres a thread about them)

The team looks greatly improved.

For some reason the team are very underated in FM, and need major surgery to make good.

You will be restricted (obviously) in what players you can get hold of until you get a promotion or two, but look at lesser Belgian teams. May find some bargains there.

hey torres is god. im playing with mk dons too. sign Liviu Ganea goal machine! Ebanks-Blake on loan too also good.

Adrian Hora, Eric Grendel, Esmir Sabic, Emil Salmonsson, Robin Nylen, Calin Cristea, Andrei Ionescu, Cristian Daminuta are my other signings with Jaques Maghoma, Jake Livermore and Preston Edwards on loan too.

all doing pretty well for me so far.

hey torres is god. im playing with mk dons too. sign Liviu Ganea goal machine! Ebanks-Blake on loan too also good.

Adrian Hora, Eric Grendel, Esmir Sabic, Emil Salmonsson, Robin Nylen, Calin Cristea, Andrei Ionescu, Cristian Daminuta are my other signings with Jaques Maghoma, Jake Livermore and Preston Edwards on loan too.

all doing pretty well for me so far.

What are you talking about?

NO WAY will Ebanks-Blake loan to a team in League Two.

jimboola Ebanks-Blake will go on loan to Oxford in the BSP try it if you dont believe me. if he is in the reserves at the start of the game wolves will loan him out with no wages to pay and you can get him for most league 2 and oxford maybe york in the BSP try it if you dont believe me. have a look in my Oxford Thread and see the amount of people with him in there.

Get rid of Jemal Johnson...he is verry poor in my opinion, you might benefit for selling danny swailes...hope that is good advice for you

Thanks for the input, im outside of the window now, so i'll look to sell in january. I've signed plenty of strikers, the only reason ive kept the original players i had was in case of injuries, the transition will take place over the next 1-2 years :D.

Archived