[FM2012]Zero Sea‘s Wonderland--Make You Become Alice And Enjoy The Wonderland

Hi Zero Sea,

first i must thank you for your previous tacticts that i had great succses in FM11 with lowerleague clubs journey to the top of europe...so every year when new FM is released, first i take charge with Aston Villa, then with my club NK Maribor (which lost tonight 5:1 against Braga in Euroleague) and then i pick up some lower clubs across the world. So now i'm playing with villa and i play 6 matches with yours FM11 tactic, becuse i didn't check this forum for new tactic and i won 2 big frendly matches against Olimpiqe Lyon and Inter and then i lost all 6 games in Premiership...so i DL your new ZSW V3 and i cant wait to go home from nightshift and try with it...

• Replies 424
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not working on my boca side (riquelme as MC, Viatri + Cvitanich as ST I think they are good enough for argentinian league), well actually zero sea tactics never worked for me sadly.

My strikers never score, and my team get hammered by lower teams.

Edit: I just need to keep my mouth shut... after I post that I get two wins 8-0, 5-2

Hi Zero Sea,

first i must thank you for your previous tacticts that i had great succses in FM11 with lowerleague clubs journey to the top of europe...so every year when new FM is released, first i take charge with Aston Villa, then with my club NK Maribor (which lost tonight 5:1 against Braga in Euroleague) and then i pick up some lower clubs across the world. So now i'm playing with villa and i play 6 matches with yours FM11 tactic, becuse i didn't check this forum for new tactic and i won 2 big frendly matches against Olimpiqe Lyon and Inter and then i lost all 6 games in Premiership...so i DL your new ZSW V3 and i cant wait to go home from nightshift and try with it...

Thank you since FM11 to FM12

Not working on my boca side (riquelme as MC, Viatri + Cvitanich as ST I think they are good enough for argentinian league), well actually zero sea tactics never worked for me sadly.

My strikers never score, and my team get hammered by lower teams.

Edit: I just need to keep my mouth shut... after I post that I get two wins 8-0, 5-2

Pleas be more patient

:D Just paste

When can a tactic become gelled to the max?

Normally, about 2-3 months, the Familiarity of Match Preparation will be maxed out, thus we can see the effect/result of the tactic more clearly.

After 2-3 seasons later, when Squad Harmony is maxed out, the tactic will be fully utilize to the max.

What is the use of Squad Harmony? Who does one improve them?

Squad Harmony increase a team potential by alot, when it is maxed out, the team will be very strong and united.

Deal with those players immediately with Unhappiness and/or need attention from you. Let them play some matches which are suitable for them. If letting them played in matches still cant solve their problem, just sell them away.

Players who dislike one another, choose 1 and sell the other away.

The best solution is to praise your players until they named you as favoured personnel, and stop praising them when you saw your name shown in favoured personnel. And when you try to pull a young player up, they will easily named you as their favourite persoannel.

Is the only difference with the FOOL CPU is that the AML/AMR have arrows? I ask this because everytime I reload the NORMAL tactic, i get arrows for the wingers too, so essentially both fool and normal look the same on my game.

re-download my tactic

Maybe you accidentally changed.

i re download. still same thing. don't know whats happening. but is the only difference between the two tactics the winger running lines?

if you could tell me what the differences are, hope its not many, then i can tweak myself.

and how often do i rotate the tactic?

i re download. still same thing. don't know whats happening. but is the only difference between the two tactics the winger running lines?

if you could tell me what the differences are, hope its not many, then i can tweak myself.

and how often do i rotate the tactic?

I do not know friends

With your preferences

you can't tell me the difference between FOOL and NORMAL?

doesn't matter anyway. i getting good results swapping both. all i did was remove the winger run lines.

thanks for the tactic.

i'm Swansea (with top players), year 2020 and near the top of the premier. all i do is go on holiday - i don't watch the games.

The Effect of "Fool CPU" formation:

It is about the same as normal formation, just that it is use for rotating with the normal formation, so as to prevent the AI from getting used to your tactics.

When you keep using the same old tactic for a long time, the effect will greatly decrease.

Method: Only when normal tactic is fully trained, then you add in "Fool CPU", and when both of them are fully trained, you can then rotate both tactics.

Updates

Pre-season friendly match experiences:

Pros:

Can raise team morale by alot

Use matches to replace training, no need to specifically train your team fitness.

Position training, let player play on new position will also have the effect of training them into new position thru training.

Can raise a bit the Familiarity of Match Preparation

The main point of Match-preparation only show effective during a match, when there is no match up, it will increase the rate of your team gelling together, therefore you can activate match-preparation during the last match of your pre-season.

First step:

First team will invite super weak team. The team must be so weak till even if you leave it to your Asst man, your team will still win. If you are in lower league, your only choice is to play with your under 18 team/youth team. Of course if your youth team doesnt have any potential, you can let your first and reserves team to "torture" them.

Arrange your reserves team to battle your youth team.

Dont go into holiday without doing some setting, as your Asst man like to arrange your reserves team to battle weak teams.

Properly arrange your first team and reserves team schedule for the friendly match. Have a match every 3-4 days. Friendly match used up very little stamina/fitness/condition so dont worry.

Always have a backup! Arrange 12 subsitutes for your main team, and set all of the subsitute to "can join pre-season matchup"

Step two:

Holiday! Set your Asst man to "Use current match tactics" and "Use current match selection when possible". Like this, players in your main team get to play every match and your 12 substitutes which are mixing between your main team and reserves team get to play in every match too.

Dont go on vacation for days, can only go on vacation 1 day by 1 day, if not you will miss some match, award, choosing of captain, squad numbers, transfers, etcs.

Isnt it better to control by yourselves? Of course it is better to control by yourselves! But isnt it boring to control those unimportant matches?

Result:

Due to main team and reserves team are both playing against weak teams, therefore we can say most of the matches are "sure win".

So, during the 1st league match-up, almost all the members are having high morale! Therefore, we can conclude that for the 1st half of your season match-up, your team will perform very well!

One more tricks, use your reserves team and/or youth team to fight against strong team to "trick" their money. Use the 2nd half of your last month (using your main team) to fight weak team to raise your team morale. But this is about the same as using cheats/trainer, therefore not recommended.

Just starting a save with Crewe in League 2 and going to give your V3 tactics a go. Just a quick question do yo do any teamtalks either before, during or after the match?

Do a generic positive teamtalk before the game, then speak to each player individually and speak passionately and use whichever the first option under "Passionate" is. It'll either be about having faith or believing that player can make an impact. Instant green arrows of positivity.

Do a generic positive teamtalk before the game, then speak to each player individually and speak passionately and use whichever the first option under "Passionate" is. It'll either be about having faith or believing that player can make an impact. Instant green arrows of positivity.

Thanks for that, will give it a go. Any suggestions whether to follow the teamtalk in zeroseas tactic for fm11 at the end of a match? i.e rating above 7.5 then none, etc

Thanks for that, will give it a go. Any suggestions whether to follow the teamtalk in zeroseas tactic for fm11 at the end of a match? i.e rating above 7.5 then none, etc

No concrete evidence, but post match team talks seem less important to me. The pre-match and half-time talks have a direct impact on the match performance, so I really care about those. Post match I normally just do a generically positive teamtalk to say well done and move on to the next game (after setting my tired players to rest for 1-2 days, which is really, really, really important with this tactic).

I might upload screenshots in the future but the season I had previously with Huddersfield finished with me finishing 1st with 113pts and a League Cup final against Arsenal (ending in 8-2 to them, ironically). I am still using v2 in my first season in the Championship and I am 6th after about a dozen games or so. Cracking tactic is this, so well done Zero Sea.

I will try v3 soon and report back with the results, thanks again.

No concrete evidence, but post match team talks seem less important to me. The pre-match and half-time talks have a direct impact on the match performance, so I really care about those. Post match I normally just do a generically positive teamtalk to say well done and move on to the next game (after setting my tired players to rest for 1-2 days, which is really, really, really important with this tactic).

Compared to other people's training schedule, the intensity of my training schedule is not high.

So, I think they do not need rest.

I might upload screenshots in the future but the season I had previously with Huddersfield finished with me finishing 1st with 113pts and a League Cup final against Arsenal (ending in 8-2 to them, ironically). I am still using v2 in my first season in the Championship and I am 6th after about a dozen games or so. Cracking tactic is this, so well done Zero Sea.

I will try v3 soon and report back with the results, thanks again.

Waiting for you

V3 compared with V2, it is only minor adjustments.

8-2? It is indeed ironic

“you have faith” or "you can make difference" is also very useful in FM12.

but they are not enough,it is more complex in FM2012.

I'm still trying to improve my tactics now.

I'm still trying to improve my tactics now.

Hi Zero Sea,

Your tactic also works well with changes in the formation, depending on the opposition's formation.

Most of the times I play with your original formation, but sometimes change to a 4-1-2-3, with 1 DM, 2 CM, and 3 Strikers.

And sometimes I just drop the AMRL to MRL, and sometimes one of the strikers to AM too. All variations work well.

Hi Zero Sea,

Your tactic also works well with changes in the formation, depending on the opposition's formation.

Most of the times I play with your original formation, but sometimes change to a 4-1-3-2, with 1 DM, 2 CM, and 3 Strikers.

And sometimes I justo drop the AMRL to MRL, and sometimes one of the strikers to AM too. All variations work well.

Thanks

Now I have little inspiration.

winger is very powerful in FM09.

3ST is very powerful in FM10.

full back inside cut is very powerful in FM10.

But I found nothing except powerful counter in FM12

Who is your MC ?

I like to have a first team for most league games, and a second team for most cup and european league games. So Lampard is the MC for the first team and Meireles for the second team. But I didn't set anyone as playmaker/target man.

Nice tactic Zero. Just finished my first season with Harrogate using this tactic.

Normally I find lower league clubs tend to struggle with uploaded tactics due to the difficulty in finding good players to fill in all the roles. This wasn't the case with this tactic. Despite not having great players, and been plagued with serious injuries to some of my key players I was still able to come 1st by a margin of 30 points. Had the best attack in the league scored 120 goals, and the 4th best defense only conceding 50. I also had a good run in other competitions getting the to the 2nd round of the FA Cup, and even managed to beat some BSP promotion candidates to take home the FA Trophy!

Some great accomplishments for such a small club in my first season and I have no doubt that this tactic contributed a lot to the success!

Thanks Zero, keep up the good work :)

Silly question I know but where to I assign playmaker and target man? I can only see this option on new tactics not classic

Looking at post #59 there is a screen shot on where to find set piece in this version. Anyway, when you go to tactic screen, right below the tactic tab, you can see the set piece option there.

what do you mean by AMRL (inside)? is this the same as AMRL?

in your tactic, which players are playing AMRL (inside)?

AMRL (inside) are schedule to train your wingers/ST to cut inside (as in train their attributes for cutting inside)

Archived