Facepacks (sorry)

Mozzington

Morning everyone,

Sorry to be a pain. I know this stuff gets asked all the time. I have always used facepacks with FM but usually incomplete packs.

I was advised to look at sortitouts forums and look at one of the megapacks with 91,000 images in. Is this the most complete one to use with FM12? Also, it says I have to be a member charging £££ to download the premium packs. Is there a way round this? I noticed you can download in small parts - I think there was 21 parts but I'd rather just download in one.

If I did download in parts what do I do with each part? Unzip every part to the graphics folder?

Thanks.

you pay for the privilege of getting them all in one part. If you want it free then you have to do it by parts. Its exactly the same only difference being the time it takes to d/l every part (has to be one at a time) and recompile them into the FM folder. Just do it the same, extract every part into the appropriate skin folder. As for it being the same for FM12 I am unsure, usually the id numbers remain the same over the versions so the FM11 ones should work for FM12 but don't quote me on that. Sure someone else will come along and clear that up.

I wouldnt like to say tbh. I have always used the facepack compilation from there and its always done what its said on the tin. I've never had any incompatibility issues with their pack or any weird glitches or skin problems using it, so I stick to what I know. It covers what I want it for (faces of all the players you would want) and thousands of others I never consider.

Has anybody been able to absolutely confirm yet if facepacks and logo/badge packs from FM 2011 are compatible to use in FM 2012? If so in regards to facepacks, will it make a difference if certain players have moved clubs from FM 11 to FM 12?

Or may it be a case of trial and error to begin with?

Just a heads up. We (at sortitoutsi) will be releasing the Megapack 4.0 very soon, so I'd hold off downloading 3.12 for the time being. Also we are looking into creating a Torrent for it as well as more user-friendly free download links, so stay tuned.

Oh and it's been tested and works fine with FM12 (same for logos, kits, etc)

Archived