The Official FMRTE 2012 Thread

Jinner Jamie

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

FMRTE is a good real time editor, of course, but GenieScout has allways been much slicker as a scouting tool, and also looking better. I need both of these for my game, I consider them essential. Now it's just the wait untill the Scout is released.

And I wish the people behind FMRTE would pay a little more effort into the way the tool looks ... it's not exactly pretty, is it.

Well at least the cheatmode still works. Drop https://rapidshare.com/files/772070700/29634.xml into c:\ bracasoft\fmrte\presets or wherever you installed it to and run the preset ( on fmrte )when you are at the team picking screen (on fm12) . Then see if you can beat my highscore of 38-0 :p

Yes ! I been looking for this for around 2 months ! thanks heaps

My player has only 2 Relationships (2 max of 2).

Is there any chance to increase this number?

'cause it filled with player's other nationality and formed in country(Germany). What for I need this formed in country?

Installed the compressed version and it opens fine, however it's not saving any changes I make.

I'm doing the same as what I did on previous versions, does it need to be re-installed or is there something I'm not doing right?

:)Finaly got mine to work(open)after 5/6 goes,noticed in the first FMRTE window that apears during the download it gave 2 options,1 repair FMRTE,2 Uninstall FMRTE,this time i chose to Uninstall which it did,then went back to download again(this is installer version)and the first FMRTE window gave the normal options,chose to install and it now opens and works ok:applause:

Installed the compressed version and it opens fine, however it's not saving any changes I make.

I'm doing the same as what I did on previous versions, does it need to be re-installed or is there something I'm not doing right?

This might be a daft question, but when you've made changes, you're then clicking the 'SAVE' button at the top, before moving on, aren't you?

'cause it filled with player's other nationality and formed in country(Germany). What for I need this formed in country?

If you wait a few game days the player often gets an extra one or two relationships. For example he might have a new box for liking a coach (5 points). Then you can change that to what you want.

The first version of iFMRTE (Mac) for FM 2012 is available.

Download Links:

Download iFMRTE 0.6

Support Forum

Report a Bug

Changelist:

Added support for Football Manager 2012

Save Changes: You must press the Save Game button (Floppy Disk icon) to save changes!

Requirements:

Mac OS X 10.6 or 10.7 Lion (OSX 10.5 is not supported)

One of those versions of FM 2011

Football Manager 2012 – 12.0.2 STEAM

Football Manager 2012 – 12.0.3 STEAM

Screenshots:

screenshot20110811at244.png screenshot20110811at244.png

Important

• iFMRTE DO NOT SAVE THE CHANGES AUTOMATICALLY (you must press the save button).
  • This is a highly untested version, you SHOULD make a backup of your savegame before you use iFMRTE!!

Make a media comment about him and that should add another slot for you as he will like or dislike you

Excellent tool, many thanks. Just a couple of observations: no scouting on Macs? And for the editor feature, on the Mac version it doesn't seem to like players with "'" characters in their names - like anyone called O'Halloran, for example. They're not found in searches and not shown in team lists.

I want to search for players who would be interested in joining my very lower league side - is it a case of finding players whose reputation is at the same level of mine? Need to know how to search for it basically.

Any help appreciated.

Anyone else having a problem loading the game in FMRTE? Every time I press the 'Load Game' button it doesn't do anything. I try and search and it just says 'You must press the save button first!". No matter how many times I press, re-starting FMRTE or trying Mini-FMRTE, it doesn't work. The program loads up fine, it just doesn't do anything else.

I want to search for players who would be interested in joining my very lower league side - is it a case of finding players whose reputation is at the same level of mine? Need to know how to search for it basically.

Any help appreciated.

Create a filter with a players' world reputation < 1000 or something like this. Select all findings -> RMB -> Add to new shortlist. Import the shortlist in the FM and filter out players that aren't interested.

A feature i have been wanting ever since they introduced "roles" in FM is the ability to search for players for those roles

It's something i've wanted in the FM Genie scout, but since that project seems half dead, half alive these days, im putting my hope to the impressive FMTRE instead!

To be honest, i never use the FMRTE to scout for players, because i'm just not happy with the ehm.. feeling when scouting using FMRTE, to be honest, the layout and search options speak to me much more in genies scout, however, i guess i just have to get used to it =)

Now.. about the feature... Every position in FM has a formula for what stats are important to what roles, and i think the forumla used by Genie is very good to search for good players, my wish is that there would be something similar in FMRTE (don't know if there is since i have the fm11 version installed right now. and i am at work)

but i think it would be even better if FMRTE could take it one step further, i mean, it must be possible to get the games formula for calculating the playerroles, and it would be sooo sweet if you could search for lets say a trequartista with attack duty and get the same kind of rating that genie scout has, but for the roles in the game, and the "officiall" formula.. since genie "only" made his own formula based on his thought...

But like i said, there must be a way to get the formula that the game uses to wheight attributes, and make a search and rating function in FMRTE..

THAT would be the ultimate feature for FMRTE in my view!

And also, on a side note..lol... it would be nice if we could retire players, not just from international duty, but from football =)

Anyone knows if there is a way to add a 'unique ID' column in the player search results??

I know you can add or delete columns in the settings, but there i can not choose unique id.

Every year I like to check the high potential regens that have been created. I usually use Genie so I can sort them by unique ID. If I can not do that, then I don't know which regens I have already looked at.

Archived