The Official FMRTE 2012 Thread

Jinner Jamie

Hi! how to make my boss do not interfere my team? I have a rich team, but occasionally he accept fat(like 1/3 of my year budget) offers for my stars (accept them against my will) or is there any way to "cancel" already accepted offer to negotiate with my player?

I change to "dislike 100 offering coach and team"+"happiness joy joy"

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hi! how to make my boss do not interfere my team? I have a rich team, but occasionally he accept fat(like 1/3 of my year budget) offers for my stars (accept them against my will) or is there any way to "cancel" already accepted offer to negotiate with my player?

I change to "dislike 100 offering coach and team"+"happiness joy joy"

There are 4 attributes for a chairman (in the staff attributes screen). One is 'interference' - set it to 1.

cnt open fmtre, says doesnt support your game version 12.0.4f233639, don't understand why my game version has a f in it as the supported version without the f is listed below on the list of supported version. Any ideas guy? has there been a new update over past couple of days

I use iFMRTE for Mac and when I want to edit a player in my team I click on his name and get this message:

ERROR initNation Combo

Object reference not set to an instance of an object

...which means I can't do anything at all. Any clues on this?

Is there some sort of block on changing the wage budgets for leagues with a salary cap? I'm playing in the A-League and even when I change my wage budget, I can't offer contracts any higher than $2900 (Aussie Dollars) a week, despite having the money to do so.

Is there some sort of block on changing the wage budgets for leagues with a salary cap? I'm playing in the A-League and even when I change my wage budget, I can't offer contracts any higher than $2900 (Aussie Dollars) a week, despite having the money to do so.

That is only doable in the official editor.

For the guys that having issues with iFMRTE I'm sorry that I can't help you, my knowledge only stretches out for the Windows verson.

Hey guys,

Tad bit confused with iFMRTE - I've got the up to date version of iFMRTE and FM12. When I open it, I open my saved game, type in the name of my current club (Aston Villa) and click the club tab and then Villa. I make a few changes then what do I do to get them applied to my game? I've tried the little disc icon and it says game saved - but there are no changes to the team (well, finances). I've tried re-loading my game, or just leaving it open - either way I get nothing happen...help? :confused:

Thanks in advance!

---Quit edit, just to say that it seems to be something to do with finances as there is no problem getting the team healed! :D

--- Edit 2.0 -> looks like I was being a bit dim! :D

Tell you what doesn't work for me - 'other nationality'. Found a terrific Canadian 15 year old regen. Put Scottish as his second nationality but he was refused a work permit and the 2nd nat didnt show up in his profile. Ah well ...

Did you click save after adding the second nationality, it will show up in the game on his profile if you saved the edit. And I bet you ya forgot to click sdave despite mentally thinking you did

That is only doable in the official editor.

For the guys that having issues with iFMRTE I'm sorry that I can't help you, my knowledge only stretches out for the Windows verson.

How so? I used to do this all the time with FMRTE on previous versions. I'm not sure if you get what i'm saying.

What I'm saying is despite having the wage budget and the transfer budget to do so, when I go to sign players it won't let me offer anything above $2,900. How can that be changed in the official editor?

Did you click save after adding the second nationality, it will show up in the game on his profile if you saved the edit. And I bet you ya forgot to click sdave despite mentally thinking you did

It's not that. I click save before I leave every page. Also, I tried two times, a couple of months apart. No dice.

If it's not happening for you, it could be because I'm still using the version for 12.0.3, but I thought there were no fixes in .0.4.

Ruci, could you please take a look at this thread:

http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/283877-FM2012-difficulty./page11?highlight=phnompenhandy

Just the last page with screenshots of FMRTE. A poster is using FMRTE to show PaulC a serious flaw in the game - AI teams only having one tactic and not learning any 2nd or 3rd tactic, possibly making the game too easy. Can you confirm that FMRTE is working properly here in representing the AI teams? It would save PaulC and the SI testing team a lot of time and ensure a proper fix if you can say yes or no!

Im having a problem with Windows latest FMRTE, I loaded up my game, went into my teams finances and did some changes, saved it but nothings changed on my game, can someone help me please, also how do I own my stadium as Im Coventry at the moment and its costing me a fortune in renting the stadium.

Hi Ruci,

I have just added my own xml tactic layout to the folder, which loads into FMRTE fine.

There is one slight thing though; if you have a TS and FS they overlap in the tactics view for the club, it still calculates the positions correctly.

The positions I have are GK,DL,DR,DC,DC,MC,MC,AML,AMR,TS,FS

It works fine if I have TS, TS or FS, FS.

I am using the rar version for PC.

The reason I did this was because some players in my team are better as TS than FS.

Cheers,

Boony

Quick question: do attributes no longer scale when changing attributes? For example, I changed a player's stamina from 10 to 18 and clicked on the save icon, without changing any other attributes or CA/PA. After continuing the game, the player showed up with the 18 rating for stamina...but no other attributes changed to reflect the difference in CA used...

Quick question: do attributes no longer scale when changing attributes? For example, I changed a player's stamina from 10 to 18 and clicked on the save icon, without changing any other attributes or CA/PA. After continuing the game, the player showed up with the 18 rating for stamina...but no other attributes changed to reflect the difference in CA used...

It can take a few days or weeks to kick in. You forget about it then suddenly you see red arrows all over the shop.

No it isn't possible at the moment.

I actually think it could easily be able to be edited.

We can already bring up the EPL table (as the current viewing fm12 screen) to edit in so why not hall of fame ? could be something to work on in future releases.

Just makes it way easier to get a new stadium named after yourself instead of having to win the trophys which will take many seasons in the game

Just make sure you don't post anything here about it or some tw*t might accuse you of cheating.

Oh no, wait, nobody on here except you is a big enough tw*t to go around accusing others of cheating with no proof.

Ease up young tiger, no need to burst a blood vessel.

Ruci :

thanks for the wonderful editor.

i seemed to have this problem & i dont know if others have it too....

whenever a player turns to player/coach i am unable to view their staff attribute & contract...is there anyway around it ?

thanks

seach for them as players and you can work on them there

do questions get answered on here?

if you change name via editor does it change the player or all players by that name (in my exp prev versions did all players?!?!?!)

I wanna change a regen to Islam Feruz (a chelsea wonderkid not in the game)

FMRTE is compatible with a custom database. So if you'll change the name in the editor before starting a new game then you'll find Islam Feruz the way you edited him using FMRTE.

You can even use FMRTE to change the name of a player when you already started a game, although you can only choose from the names already in the database.

Is it possible to add bans on players?

or adding injuries?

Nope sorry.

Can anyone tell me what it does when I edit another managers status in the team information screen please?

Is it to do with how secure they are in their job??

Nothing at the moment if you were to change it, it would revert back.

Anyone knows if there is a way to use FMRTE in order to make the German national players eligeble for selection for their national team? Something like 'make regen' or so...

Nope sorry....

Could it be possible to get a grip on MLS registration pproblem.

If the actually registrated players on a team could be altered in this editor a great help.

The issue is in creating pre-arrange transfers with XML files during a normal startup in summer 2011. Example Robbie keane that joined Galaxy in the summer after the premier league season of 2010-11 was ended. He is set to join Galaxy but after that the AI on Galaxy doesn´t register him in the squad, so he sits in the stands the rest of the season.

Players that the AI itself buy or trade for is handled correctly. All "normal" transfers via xml are working OK.

If you could add this it would help starting up the game correctly considering tranfers.

Hi Jinner... I asked earlier but got no response

any chance of adding the ability to change nicknames of clubs?

Club names including their nicknames are loaded up from a seperate part of the Database which FMRTE doesn't use, so at this moment in time it is unlikely to be added. You should be able to get around this by creating .LNC file if you put it out in the Editors Hideaway then I'm sure someone could help you out.

hey jamie!

Is it possible in the next version to edit player's statistics such as games palyed,goals, assist, cards,av,ratings etc...?

I'm not sure, I'm not the programmer of FMRTE I'm just the go to guy on how to use FMRTE. The request could always be put to ruci.

Archived