The Official FMRTE 2012 Thread

Jinner Jamie

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Quick question I just downloaded FMRTE v.5.1 and tbh I don't edit anything in game anyway just use it for the CA/PA of my team etc is this remaining free?

First, please update to the new 5.1.1 version, it fixed some bugs.

Second, you can view all attributes of your club, your team players/staff etc, you just can't save changes with the free version..

I have my license key, but when I enter it and press next, it says 'Exception has been thrown by the target of an Invocation'

anyone know how to fix this?

I suggest you to visit our facebook page to get info updated,

That error message should be fixed in the 5.1.1 new version, you can download it from our website or facebook page.

Thanks

Mungy FMRTE works best with the latest update of FM, but by the way, what have you edited in FMRTE that caused a game to crash?

Anyway, just to warn some users, Inspiring/Healing some teams has a bug that can crash your game, if your team has players with player/staff attributes. T

his bug will be fixed soon

Mungy FMRTE works best with the latest update of FM, but by the way, what have you edited in FMRTE that caused a game to crash?

Anyway, just to warn some users, Inspiring/Healing some teams has a bug that can crash your game, if your team has players with player/staff attributes. T

his bug will be fixed soon

Inspiring and healing and increased ca/pa on a few of my team is pretty much all i've done. It could be a player/staff issue causing the crash. I can't remember if any of my players are also staff - some are certainly coming to the end of their careers and might well have coaching attributes.

I haven't had any freezing and crash issues with FM and the latest FMRTE.

But my usages are scouting and, if I find a player I like (names, face, etc), I modify them to my liking and sign them.

Other than that, I haven't used other functions yet.

Could someone please tell me how to find FMRTE on Facebook? Searched for "fmrte" but can't find it. Glad to hear the Mac app hasn't been forgotten, I'm more than happy to donate to get my hands on it :)

google fmrte facebook.

or the link is right in the first post.

This is just ridiculous the way community editors became now wanting money for things to work properly? , if you want money you could host it on filesonic or similar and receive some money from then with how many downloads you gather .

Things like this should not be allowed here

:) It should be left open till SI make a decision(if they are),a bit like innocent until a decision of guilty is made, i dont see why people who make the add-ons should't charge a tiny fee,that goes for any one,it costs to have a website and from where its download:)

This thread includes advice about using FMRTE independent of the new patch and new pay-for FMRTE version. There will be others like me who have not updated either FM or FMRTE and are therefore using the free version quite happily. Therefore, it is a perfectly legitimate thread and should not be closed.

This thread includes advice about using FMRTE independent of the new patch and new pay-for FMRTE version. There will be others like me who have not updated either FM or FMRTE and are therefore using the free version quite happily. Therefore, it is a perfectly legitimate thread and should not be closed.

:)Yes,i am also!

First, please update to the new 5.1.1 version, it fixed some bugs.

Second, you can view all attributes of your club, your team players/staff etc, you just can't save changes with the free version..

Thanks for that happy holidays :)

Does anybody else have the following problems with FMRTE?

The first image shows that when you search for a specific player, his profile doesnt load properly.

The second image shows the squad list at a club where the players arent in the list as they should be.

I have windows xp 64 bit if thats a possible reason.

fmrtebug.png

fmrtebug2.png

This is just ridiculous the way community editors became now wanting money for things to work properly? , if you want money you could host it on filesonic or similar and receive some money from then with how many downloads you gather .

Things like this should not be allowed here

I would agree there, was a time when user created software for the game was made purely for the love and enjoyment factor, hence there has always been a great community on these forums. The recent charging for such things has left a sour taste which is a shame. WHen you see the work carried out on other forums for other games, like the Total War series where community guys work for years creating mods not o make money but for ther passion and appreciation for the game.

FMRTE v5.1.2:

Link: http://www.fmrte.com/2011/12/22/fmrte-v5-1-2-released/

Changelist (5.1.1 to 5.1.2)

• Fixed a bug in mass edit that was causing changes to be applied slowly
  • Fixed a crash caused by some presets, (Heal/Inspire buttons)
  • Fixed a bug in FMRTE Settings, that was causing some error messages to popup if those settings were opened without the game loaded
  • Mini-FMRTE is available again

Charging for things like this is silly, people donating of their own free will is fine but forcing people to charge is a disgrace. I've asked SI to look at this and respond sooner. Because I don't things like this are fair, so I personally think any discussion of it should take place on his own site. Good job it's not down to me though. But I've made the powers who be aware of it again :)

The thread will stay open but anyone having problems with activation, payment issues etc need to take it up with them on their own site and not here in this thread. Also if people want to continue the discussion of payment and whether it is right or wrong need to post about it on FMRTE's site and not here.

The thread will stay open but anyone having problems with activation, payment issues etc need to take it up with them on their own site and not here in this thread. Also if people want to continue the discussion of payment and whether it is right or wrong need to post about it on FMRTE's site and not here.

Cleon I have added this line to the OP...

People who ignore this may have their posts deleted. FWIW i did not delete your original post Chicha_14 but have deleted your latest one.

Cleon I have added this line to the OP...

Thank you :)

My question wasn't about payments or activation I couldn't care less just a simple question that I wanted to know without having to sign up to another forum.

You didn't ask a question, you made comments about whether it was right or wrong. Any posts like that will be deleted like stated already. It has nothing to do with it not been liked, it's because the discussion would just go on and on. I've drawn a line under it and added guidelines to the thread. Feel free to continue the discussion over at FMRTE but it has no place here.

Any posts that don't follow the guidelines added, will be deleted :)

If anyone has issue with that, they can feel free to take it up via PM with me.

LOL I knew the question wouldn't get answered, tells me a lot TBH.

You've had 3 posts deleted and only 1 contained a question. You asked why your post was deleted. I've explained. If you still got issues take it up via PM with me like I've instructed.

Are people actually able to use this? It still keeps telling me the latest version has been removed or deleted after I try the download link.. The FMRTE forum is down and has been for some time. Seems odd that it doesn't work one day after being posted.

FMRTE website is up and has been all day.

Archived