Really worried with regens

I am disgusted with the amount of regens on the current save i am playing, i cant find any quality winger regens or a regen who can turn quality, im in year 2013 now and surely there must be few now... but none!! i used mini scout too. what should i do? all wingers are aging now to give u a idea, ronaldo is 29 now!!

Anyone had this problem?

You can't do anything. Just start another game or choose the next best thing and try and make the transition as the players all lower their levels of skill. Anyway, a quick scan of the first few pages of the forum will reveal that many people have this problem and most don't appreciate the complaining. Good luck on whatever you choose!

yeh thats when i tend to get board when no decent regens is 2013 7seasons in i think thats how long i managed at leeds but the lack of fast strikers in the game annoyed me. i had the option of 130mil for aguero who wasn't interested so i started a new game.

you could try retrain an amc i used piatti as my left winger he's class not great stats but he did a great job

find the best talents and play them infirst eleven and they will improve.

u cant just buy players with best PA from scout programs anymore and just have them improve like crazy in u-18 team. move them up at 19-20 and give them first team in unimportant games and subs in secured games.

i felt the same as u did long time untill i got some north korean regen dr/wbr and he had 160 but decent stats. i started play him like above and now in 2016 hes better then rafinha was back in 2008. use tutoring for ppms couse regens have bad ones and loan out your prosepcts that dont get playtime to teams that promise them first team play and have good coaches and facilitets.

Archived