[FM12] Transfer & Data Update Packs by_pr0

Yes you should :( In my pack there are agents file and injuries , which nik's has also in his packs. Weegie is doing the transfers update pack like my file, so we are doing same jos...

You currently have same files :/

• Replies 972
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Maybe in 10-15 days ! This is because a lot of people still downloading the update on the first post. So i will have to delay the new one :(

If you desparate want one, tell me and i will pm you a link for the new update !

Thanks for the update.

Just wondering, say for example, I wanted to make some changes, such as PA/CA in the editor for my own personal use, do I have to create a new editor data file with my changes?

I've noticed if I load your transfer update in the editor, then there seems to be no changes, e.g Kris Boyd as a free agent ... but when I start a game using your file, he is a free agent.

So is there no way to make a change to your file at all, I just have to create my own editor data to go with yours?

Thanks again, and the text files showing what changes you've made help alot.

Keep up the good work.

EDIT:

Now when I started a game, the changes ain't working, perhaps it's conflicting with other editor data files I have. Still, much appreciated pr0, thanks.

@SamheinWitchKilla , yes , you need all my files , and then you can have a file you want , the way you want. I havent done any changes in CA/PA abilities so it will work fine !

@Babak G, Why should it give you crashes ? Each crash has a purpose , its not the problem the extra files you add with the editor ! But i can tell you that i cannot give crashes . Try it and if you find something with it , come and kill me :) The game gives errors , not my files for sure...

Yeah. I tried a wonderkids file from another site on its own, and it worked fine for me, same applies for me if I create my own data, but then when I tried yours, I can't seem to get them to work.

I'll try re-install FM tonight or tomorrow and see if that fixes it.

EDIT:

got them working now, forgot when testing earlier that I'd deselected alot of files from my editor data file and forgot to reselect them when starting my new game.

Thanks again. :)

Today i am gonna make a difference in this topic and i wont talk about fm or editor.

I wanna say a great thanks to all of you who support me all these months and making me feel better and better. You all deserve this work.

Happy New Year and best wishes for you and your family !! :)

Hey mate when do you plan to release the next version? I would like to start a new game because my current save game got corrupted after 6-7 seasons. :(

I would like to start a new game but there are many major transfers missing like Ancelotti, Macheda, Fimpong etc.. If you have updated version to this day of next few days maybe you can pm me as before? Thanks in advance.

Next update will be probably up on 25 January :)

It will include :

Paul Scholes will be player/coach * the attributes will be from fm11 , as they were on the editor.

All worldwide player - managerial changes.

36 points deducted to FC Sion

And many more!!

Archived