Off Topic Thread: Hey lurkers, post ffs!!

Purefun

Can you miss so many times a year? Or if you miss to many get thrown out etc?

You have to have a certain percentage attendance which means you are allowed to miss 6 sessions I think.

• Replies 24.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRL88

• tomtuck01

• Cleon

• Nottingham Forest

Top Posters In This Topic

I am for Blue Square North side. :cool:

I love going on holiday, but I'm gutted I'm away for the game. Can't remember the last time I missed a derby.

Ah forgot you was going on holiday. It could be a blessing in disguise again though. I hope not because against City I actually am a Man Utd fan, I can't stand City's approach to football at all.

The other half isn't happy - instead of going the beach on our first proper day there, I'll be in a bar watching the game. :D

Haha. You there for 2 weeks though?

[video=youtube;cwaxS5_9z9I]

Just a quick question, do you think this goal is better than Ibrahimovics?

Yes because it's in a competitive game.

The other half isn't happy - instead of going the beach on our first proper day there, I'll be in a bar watching the game. :D

Haha , I left it until we arrived in Palma airport to break it to my mrs that the Euro's were starting that day and the lads would be off watching that most of the holidays :)

Ah forgot you was going on holiday. It could be a blessing in disguise again though. I hope not because against City I actually am a Man Utd fan, I can't stand City's approach to football at all.
you mean there style of play or how the club was built up by outside investment?

you mean there style of play or how the club was built up by outside investment?

probably the latter, but quite frankly that's something not much can be done about. It's not that the UEFA will take the "financial fair play" serious and start banning the likes of Chelsea, Man City,PSG from the european fields anytime soon.

At least that's how I feel about it, if Cleon agrees he can quote :p

It's raining heavily and the Scottish Man City fan, (could there a more horrific make-up to a person?), has posted in the thread again. This morning, tricks are very bad.

A Scottish City fan....O...h...my........

Still... it's time that you aren't getting back any time soon.

This is true.

It's raining heavily and the Scottish Man City fan, (could there a more horrific make-up to a person?), has posted in the thread again. This morning, tricks are very bad.

I see you are in a good mood again.

You could try having actual sex instead of dreaming about it :brock:

I do so very often, thanks.

I'm so glad we know what line of work you are in because that could have been so wrong.

In all fairness she is only 17, so not far, (just fourteen months in actual fact), off "so wrong" territory.

Even if you reload skin and don't use cache?

It didnt work when I reloaded the skin, but I messed around a bit and got it sorted. Just weird why it went like that.

You should be working, not playing on FM.

Well when you work in a school and have a free lesson, that is what happens :brock:.