Off Topic Thread: Hey lurkers, post ffs!!

Purefun

• Replies 24.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRL88

• tomtuck01

• Cleon

• Nottingham Forest

Top Posters In This Topic

but I'm the stupid one? We won't get rid of Mancini this season unless he fails to win a thing and finishes below second by a considerable distance.

I said i "somewhat expect" it, not a definitive "it will happen" if you go out. And i never called you stupid. I know you're Scottish, but i atleast thought they'd teach you how to read up there.

He should post in this thread - he'd be in good company with one or two.

This is very true indeed.

If you was a top manager and Chelsea approached you, would you take the job? The only reason I can see someone wanting to take the job would be money. No-one in a state mind would work for Roman.

I can't see any manager with dignity or self respect would want to. It will have to be a yes man.

Haha, it was a warning... not even a full infraction.. and we all know you were being a bit of a twit...

(even if you were right)

What has he said? :D

Some of the arsenal thread guys were alright.. as were the Leeds ones... surprisingly.

Were..........

Infracting me for pointing out the obvious about that biggus guy!! Meanie!!

(it was fully deserved btw)

I backed you up and I agreed with you. All you did was point out something we all knew already. Inept is inept:D

Lets play the game of anagram name guessing. I'll start;

Clueless Like Every Other Nobody.

Awww was you wanting some attention from me? :o

Haha, it was a warning... not even a full infraction.. and we all know you were being a bit of a twit...

(even if you were right)

Haha i know it was a daft post, that guy just winds me up with his awful advice, im amazed he has played the game for so long and knows so little about it :D

So new patch, new ME update, still cant keep a clean sheet! This weekend is going to be a long one unless i can sign some new centre backs!

That's down to your tactics, because if I can keep cleansheets with Guiseley in BSN, (actually kept one against a League 2 side in the FA Cup), then anyone can.

That's down to your tactics, because if I can keep cleansheets with Guiseley in BSN, (actually kept one against a League 2 side in the FA Cup), then anyone can.

Oooh the classic responce!!

It definitely is tactical, and probably to do with my two centre backs having a combined pace of 14 in the SPL. We have a ***** league, but its not that bad.

That was quick.. I wonder when that first call was made to Rafa....... 3 months ago?

Makes you wonder doesn't it. His first 3 games are City, Fulham and Westham. Tough start that tbh.

Man City are currently getting battered, Madrid are just to powerful for them atm.

He's a **** with a **** beard, but I hope he takes something off the scummy blue half at the weekend.

His beard is fantastic in comparison to what has **** on Michael Owen's face tonight.