Off Topic Thread: Hey lurkers, post ffs!!

Purefun

• Replies 24.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRL88

• tomtuck01

• Cleon

• Nottingham Forest

Top Posters In This Topic

Why is our relationship always called into question, Cle? :(

Pure jealousy. Or people can't distinguish from are we messing around or been serious. It's like the whole 'Am I female or male' thing. Even though I've stated thousands of times the female thing was a joke people still think it's the truth :D

And yet Tom's never bought me a drink but you have....:p

Haha. We've had dinner together too.

Why is our relationship always called into question, Cle? :(

Because he is two timing you with me :brock:.

It's like the whole 'Am I female or male' thing. Even though I've stated thousands of times the female thing was a joke people still think it's the truth :D

I love the female thing. Have had GD'ers PM'ing me abuse before for saying the woman thing isn't true. :D

I love the female thing. Have had GD'ers PM'ing me abuse before for saying the woman thing isn't true. :D

Now can you understand why it was just easier to carry it on? :D

You remember that Owls fan who posted in here last week? He was trying it on with me on twitter because he thought I was female. Seriously, trying to full on chat me up calling me love and darling.

Speaking of people who use to post in here, whats happened to gechal?

No idea. probably gone back to their original account. Could never quite put my finger on who it was an alias of though or prove was an alias :(

Put one of the kids in a right mood today so I have shouted at him. He wants me to drop him off somewhere tonight to play with some of his friends so I told him I was watching the football tonight so I wouldnt be able to pick him up if he did. He kicked off saying its shocking how he can't go out so I called him an ungrateful git for everywhere I do take him. ****ing teenagers.

Put one of the kids in a right mood today so I have shouted at him. He wants me to drop him off somewhere tonight to play with some of his friends so I told him I was watching the football tonight so I wouldnt be able to pick him up if he did. He kicked off saying its shocking how he can't go out so I called him an ungrateful git for everywhere I do take him. ****ing teenagers.

He's getting to that age where he might clip you when you raise your voice to him :D

Clattenburg cleared. I hope Chelsea get **** on by The FA.

Take your dad to Belgium and see it here.

England is fine thanks

Bad parenting that SRL. The kids come first, not your desire to watch football on tele.

Yeah, because you're a great role model to follow :thup:.

He's getting to that age where he might clip you when you raise your voice to him :D

He knows not to as I would tell him to go and live with his Dad. He would rather eat glass :p.

To be fair he is right, not taking him out because you want to watch football is a bad parenting, your keeping your kid inside when he could be out hanging around outside shops, smoking council hash and drinking 5lt bottles of Cider.

To be fair it is bad parenting because if SRL had brought him up right he wouldn't have the attitude he has tbh :lol:

To be fair he is right, not taking him out because you want to watch football is a bad parenting, your keeping your kid inside when he could be out hanging around outside shops, smoking council hash and drinking 5lt bottles of Cider.

While we're at it I should be giving him some rubbers so he can stick his thing about.

To be fair, its ******* it down with rain and he would have no way of getting home and he knows the score during Liverpool games. I'm not to be bothered.

To be fair it is bad parenting because if SRL had brought him up right he wouldn't have the attitude he has tbh :lol:

Now hey!!! If only there were half as many people around as me willing to bring two kids up which arent theres :cool:.

How on earth would you know one way or another if I was a good rolewe model or not?

Well I hope if you were a role model of any kind, people don't listen to you when it comes to spelling.

While we're at it I should be giving him some rubbers so he can stick his thing about.

To be fair, its ******* it down with rain and he would have no way of getting home and he knows the score during Liverpool games. I'm not to be bothered.

Now hey!!! If only there were half as many people around as me willing to bring two kids up which arent theres :cool:.

You do know Europa Leagues games aren't competitive don't you? There just friendlies :D

Editing my posts like that isn't big or clever dude.

I'm sure it isnt. Its just a shame you struggle with your spelling :D.

You do know Europa Leagues games aren't competitive don't you? There just friendlies :D

Because struggling to win games in League One is where we all want to be isnt it :brock:.