Off Topic Thread: Hey lurkers, post ffs!!

Purefun

• Replies 24.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRL88

• tomtuck01

• Cleon

• Nottingham Forest

Top Posters In This Topic

Love that gif. :cool:

They should do a new season of fresh...

I still love watching it now when it pops up on Sky :)

Well duh you live next door!!!

Of course, I forgot.

I am awesome yeah :cool:

I agree :cool:.

Just put that, it's simple yet effective.

I don't know how that would go down. I'm not the first person to complain to HR about him, and I have about eight separate incidences.

.. only thing is, I can't prove that he's done what he has.

-5 where I am atm according to BBC weather :(

It's almost an unbearable 22 here at 930pm :(

Christ Cleon reading your threads in the tactic section is funny at times. Some people simply can't/won't think for themselves and won't do anything without your approval. :D

It's annoying for me at times and sometimes restricts me from posting and creating more threads. I enjoy doing them sometimes until the people who clearly haven't read the thread start posting or people who post looking for me to give them the green light :confused:

I always state that its only my way of playing and there are many other ways, this method just suits my style :(

I once had someone who was struggling on the game ask me, if he uploaded the game would I win him the Champs League and then send him the save back as he'd never be able to win it and wanted to. I mean ffs seriously :D

I don't know how that would go down. I'm not the first person to complain to HR about him, and I have about eight separate incidences.

.. only thing is, I can't prove that he's done what he ha

It's almost an unbearable 22 here at 930pm :(

Whats he done?

Touched a 17yo girl up in the workplace would be my guess. Sounds rather familiar to someone else we know in here don't you think?!?!

Could you imagine what Purefun would be like as a boss.....

I think I am going to hurt you at some point.

You couldn't handle the heat.

Whats he done?

Last 15 months has just been hell. I got promoted about 6 months ago, so I'm directly under him now.

It's really just childish s*** that grinds my nerves.

Everyone knows he is an absolute t***. Even with the girls, he'll come up and fart directly near them, and make them stay near it.

Everyone knows he is an absolute ****. Even with the girls, he'll come up and fart directly near them, and make them stay near it.

It would be better than the cold :D.....and I would be lying if I didn't let a little giggle out at that.

Last 15 months has just been hell. I got promoted about 6 months ago, so I'm directly under him now.

It's really just childish s*** that grinds my nerves.

Everyone knows he is an absolute t***. Even with the girls, he'll come up and fart directly near them, and make them stay near it.

Just tell him hes a dick?

Not saying anything and sitting back taking **** off him is worse imo.

It would be better than the cold :D.....and I would be lying if I didn't let a little giggle out at that.

I'd rather the cold, but not Perth cold, I want Europe cold. Our winters here are quite muggy.

It would be funny if it was anyone but him. He had something removed from his stomach earlier this year which has just made him unbearable.

Just tell him hes a dick?

Not saying anything and sitting back taking **** off him is worse imo.

I've told him to **** off once, and he took me straight to HR and got me reported. Speaking my mind isn't the best way.

I haven't complained about it earlier as I was applying for a new job anyways (within the company) and didn't want to come across as a sook.

I'd rather the cold, but not Perth cold, I want Europe cold. Our winters here are quite muggy.

It would be funny if it was anyone but him. He had something removed from his stomach earlier this year which has just made him unbearable.

I've told him to **** off once, and he took me straight to HR and got me reported. Speaking my mind isn't the best way.

I haven't complained about it earlier as I was applying for a new job anyways (within the company) and didn't want to come across as a sook.

Sod that, I'd rather speak my mind and speak up when somethings not right than be a 'yes man' because it suits.

If I didn't need this job, I'd be the exact same way.

I understand that I can, but I can't keep my mouth shut. If someone says something or acts in a manner I didn't like I'd still have to say something :D

Me & Cleon have been on a mad date before. We had dinner and watched some football. Tom will be joining us in March though when he is up this way.

As for Cleon, type in either Butterbean or Michael van Gerwen into Google and that is Cleon for you :thup:

I sense a bit of bromance here ..

I don't know if you're being serious :( haha.

I am been serious mate, its pretty well known on here if you check some of the older posts :)

Me & Cleon have been on a mad date before. We had dinner and watched some football. Tom will be joining us in March though when he is up this way.

As for Cleon, type in either Butterbean or Michael van Gerwen into Google and that is Cleon for you :thup:

Tom won't be up for that, he'll have a lame excuse.

If you think I look like Butterbean you should see my dad...

Haha brilliant. I know Butterbean from Jackass :) I'm coming to England in just under two weeks now, pretty excited.

I am been serious mate, its pretty well known on here if you check some of the older posts :)

I didn't mean to say you're lying, I just couldn't tell if you were being serious :)

Haha brilliant. I know Butterbean from Jackass :) I'm coming to England in just under two weeks now, pretty excited.

I didn't mean to say you're lying, I just couldn't tell if you were being serious :)

I know you didn't, I meant to check to see I wasn't pulling your leg :D

UK is fine if you don't go to London, go North and its a lot friendlier. London is over-rated and overhyped.

I know you didn't, I meant to check to see I wasn't pulling your leg :D

UK is fine if you don't go to London, go North and its a lot friendlier. London is over-rated and overhyped.

I think I'm staying in Northampton. But I really do want to see London :)

Just finished my first game of the season where I haven't completely controlled the match (60% poss. or more). Still won 3-1 at home against City.

Afternoon folks, just back from a 20 mile hike in the mountains, gotta love the fresh air.

But then again, time to close the curtains, grab junk food and watch crap on tv. ahhhhh

How long did that take you? Do you take a camera with you and take pics? Or just purely for the exercise?

Tom won't be up for that, he'll have a lame excuse.

He better be, the bitch!!!

Just wait until you see posts elsewhere about Cleon being a woman :D.

I have been advised by a mod that using smilies is the sensible way to go for someone as abrasive as me to save my posts from getting reported/me being infracted.

Well, that is understandable, although I would just prefer to argue with you.

Got to be honest though and say that going for a drink with two people I've met on the internet isn't exactly high on my list of priorities.

Meh, excuses!!!

I've no idea - it's two and a half months away yet!

Got to be honest though and say that going for a drink with two people I've met on the internet isn't exactly high on my list of priorities.

Then you need to sort your priorities ffs :(

The mrs is going out tonight so I have a free watch at the football without being pestered :).

Man Utd replay is it? Wonder if Tom's actually going with it been a bit cold outside, the puff.

Beans on toast with scrambled egg and bacon for tea :cool:

Man Utd replay is it? Wonder if Tom's actually going with it been a bit cold outside, the puff.

Beans on toast with scrambled egg and bacon for tea :cool:

Yeah it is. I was surprised they didn't put a match on TV last night just for the ratings really.

Can't beat a bit of beans on toast for tea. With me making tea tonight it will most likely be something similar for us :D.