Off Topic Thread: Hey lurkers, post ffs!!

Purefun

• Replies 24.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRL88

• tomtuck01

• Cleon

• Nottingham Forest

Top Posters In This Topic

Watched Flight tonight with Denzel Washington in it. Really good film. Just put the England game on ITV+1 and caught Lampard scoring our fifth. Guessing it was an easy game throughout?

What package are you getting? My Dad has like the most basic one with the Sport. Mr. Keen!! :D

I got the full whack, all TV, 100mb broadband and TVXL for £50 a month. Mates rates deal. Once I added Sky Sports for £25 a month it shot up though.

All installed now but the engineer was useless. He couldn't get the broadband working so left it saying he needed to come back in the week with a booster. 5 minutes after he left I managed to get it working...

I got the full whack, all TV, 100mb broadband and TVXL for £50 a month. Mates rates deal. Once I added Sky Sports for £25 a month it shot up though.

All installed now but the engineer was useless. He couldn't get the broadband working so left it saying he needed to come back in the week with a booster. 5 minutes after he left I managed to get it working...

You kidding me on? I pay 56 quid a month for sky, dont get the sports or 100 mb!!!! Who is your pal, and can he switch me? :D

You kidding me on? I pay 56 quid a month for sky, dont get the sports or 100 mb!!!! Who is your pal, and can he switch me? :D

It's not mates rates, its a deal there doing for all new customers for first 6 months if you check out their website.

It's not mates rates, its a deal there doing for all new customers for first 6 months if you check out their website.

Ahh ok, and then i guess after the 6 months, it goes up like 20 odd quid? Come to think of it Cleon you were the tactics mod for a while werent you? Could you help?

After a year you pay £99 for the package (its 12 months not 6 like I said at first).

Nah I'm not helping with anything. Everything you need help with or need to know already exists in the tactics forum :cool:

I can offer mates rates to you if you're interested? It's for the full 18 months at that price. PM me if you're serious.
No this is a mates rates deal. Not their website offer. It's this price for the full contract.

I can offer mates rates to you if you're interested? It's for the full 18 months at that price. PM me if you're serious. No this is a mates rates deal. Not their website offer. It's this price for the full contract.

How can he offer you mates rates? My sister works for them and is quite high up so I know what deals they can and can't offer. I'd be interested to hear how you get that deal at that price for 18 months.

How can he offer you mates rates? My sister works for them and is quite high up so I know what deals they can and can't offer. I'd be interested to hear how you get that deal at that price for 18 months.
I'm not proving myself for the Internet. It's a deal whereby an employee can recommend a deal to friends and family. Upon getting it I can then refer on my friends. It's £50 for the whole contract not just 6/12 months. Believe me or not, it's your prerogative, but I know what I have.

Edit. Just google virgin mates rates. You don't need a sister in high places to know about it ;)

I'm not proving myself for the Internet. It's a deal whereby an employee can recommend a deal to friends and family. Upon getting it I can then refer on my friends. It's £50 for the whole contract not just 6/12 months. Believe me or not, it's your prerogative, but I know what I have.

Edit. Just google virgin mates rates. You don't need a sister in high places to know about it ;)

If you get so touchy when people ask/question you when you post then you shouldn't post ;)

I questioned you because you was offering it out to other people. And Virgin made new rules about who can give mates rates out and limited the number to 5. But to get it you gotta be a Virgin employee, friends of employees can no longer pass them out. Been like this for the past 6 months.

And I didn't think you was on 2013 mates rates because with Sky Sports it works out more than £50 a month. I think it's £44.90 without SKY Sports and you get a 33% discount off the full price of SKY Sports due to the mates rates.

Indeed so. At times i wake up and can't be arsed going to United. Then the international break comes and i miss it dreadfully.
I was just about to come in and say that Cleon. So fecking bored.

It's awful isn't it? I couldn't give two ***** about International football either, its the most boring type of football on the planet imo. I miss club football, god knows what I'll do this summer ffs :(

The only time I enjoy international football is in the summer and it sucks when the Euro's or World Cup isn't on. The Football League Show is only on for 30 minutes as well :(.

If you get so touchy when people ask/question you when you post then you shouldn't post ;)I questioned you because you was offering it out to other people. And Virgin made new rules about who can give mates rates out and limited the number to 5. But to get it you gotta be a Virgin employee, friends of employees can no longer pass them out. Been like this for the past 6 months.And I didn't think you was on 2013 mates rates because with Sky Sports it works out more than £50 a month. I think it's £44.90 without SKY Sports and you get a 33% discount off the full price of SKY Sports due to the mates rates.
Nont touchy mate. Must just be read different to how it came out in my head. As above I said you have to add £25 for sports which then bumps it up more. When I got it the salesman said I can pass this discount on to other people if I wanted, so was only passing on information I've been passed on. I've seen on other forums people passing this about to others. Nothing in the T&Cs said they must be real life friends ;)Anyway I'm happy. Fast broadband now so Netflix and Apple TV no longer buffers and I'm watching the F1 in HD. Just gutted there's no football this weekend.