Off Topic Thread: Hey lurkers, post ffs!!

Purefun

It used to be hidden for just a few select members. We'd vote them in and keep them if we like them. But SI told us we couldn't do that anymore so we had to make it public.

'We'? I think you're getting a bit above your station.

• Replies 24.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRL88

• tomtuck01

• Cleon

• Nottingham Forest

Top Posters In This Topic

I never realized this forum had a scary random part also..

You've seen nothing yet.

'We'? I think you're getting a bit above your station.

Just a tad ;).

First you complain about waking up at six, and then you complain about working until a normal time...

But when the weather is so nice I don't want to be stuck indoors.

But when the weather is so nice I don't want to be stuck indoors.

I can see why you trained to be a teacher - you'll probably get about 12+ weeks off a year, and when you are working, you'll probably be outside for most of it.

I've a mate who's a teacher in London, and he's one of the smuggest sods I know! Never bloody working.

I can see why you trained to be a teacher - you'll probably get about 12+ weeks off a year, and when you are working, you'll probably be outside for most of it.

We live in England remember.

We live in England remember.

That's true - ha! Look forward to taking a football square in the plums from some gobby 13 year old when it's freezing cold next January!

How does this PE business work then, do you get to pick the sports you teach or is there some sort of set framework?

When I was a kid PE just meant footy all year round, which suited me fine.

That's true - ha! Look forward to taking a football square in the plums from some gobby 13 year old when it's freezing cold next January!

How does this PE business work then, do you get to pick the sports you teach or is there some sort of set framework?

When I was a kid PE just meant footy all year round, which suited me fine.

Ha. I am waiting for something like that to happen. The gobbyness started early into my placement.

I can't honestly say. The school I did my placement in followed the curriculum but when I speak to my step-son all they seem to do is play football in every PE lesson. I prefer to teach different things to be honest. Gets a bit stale just teaching the same subject all the time.

To be honest the reddit link posted on the previous page concerning Falcao's possible transfer was actually a good read!

Of course it will have been, I posted it :cool:

Not many people can say they've had the success that Beckham has had in his career. Fantastic player but glad he's bowing out while still playing top level football.