Off Topic Thread: Hey lurkers, post ffs!!

Purefun

• Replies 24.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRL88

• tomtuck01

• Cleon

• Nottingham Forest

Top Posters In This Topic

You're tedium is never ending, Cle.

Also, City have been a shambles tonight. I refuse to even think that we would be as hopeless as they have been.

Just use big words and it'll shut me up as I won't have a clue what you're talking about :(

I think City have been poor all season in terms of their actual play. They seem to have lost some of the spark and character from last year. I think that by not enhancing the first team in pre season was a massive mistake. The squad they have isn't that good imo. Sure they have good players but they only have 2 worldclass players in my eyes, Aguero and Silva. I would have added Kompany to the list but he's having a bad season so far by his standards.

Chelsea to go out as well. England are so far behind the other European nations in terms of quality.

Technical ability, yes I would agree.

But Mancini got it woefully wrong tonight going with a back three. Had he gone with four at the back and the faster tempo from the start, then I think they'd have won. Once they did that in the second half, Real struggled to cope with them.

And I know for a fact you wont win anything. Come back to the quote at end of season and see who is idiotic when you've won **** all.
as long as Mancini is in charge they will win the league this year

willing to bet a bottle of wine on it?

You sound like my wife :D
tomtuck01 is probably dreaming about being your wife

The child in me is daring to dream now Leeds have finally been taken over...

The realist, and seasoned Leeds fan in me is being pessimistic tbh

I didn't know you was a Leeds fan or I'd have not gave you my vote for been a mod, this changes everything :D

I don't get why the new owners want Bates to stick around though, surely they know he's hated?