Off Topic Thread: Hey lurkers, post ffs!!

Purefun

Bet you don't earn more than me and I bet you have to work harder than me :cool:

You're that ****** in the paper the other week who has eleven kids and gets £80,000 a year in benefits, aren't you?

Also, the tactis forum can be hard work. You try to help, and someone just won't listen/even attempt to unerstand. :(

• Replies 24.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRL88

• tomtuck01

• Cleon

• Nottingham Forest

Top Posters In This Topic

You're that ****** in the paper the other week who has eleven kids and gets £80,000 a year in benefits, aren't you?

Also, the tactis forum can be hard work. You try to help, and someone just won't listen/even attempt to unerstand. :(

80k in benefits wtf? :D

And if I had 11 kids I'd have topped myself years ago. I love all 3 of my kids but geez its hard work, I couldn't cope with anymore I don't think.

It's a waste of time trying to help most people :(. I just can't understand why people post asking for help then refuse to accept it.

How do you know that?!?

Steam chat :D - Touching on the benefits thing, theres a guy who stays not far from me who has 12 kids and was getting tonnes of benefits, who is now working in my work, to top up his earnings! Scum the lot of them who can work and dont!

Mancini's football bores me, with the technical players City have they should be playing nice football (Gareth Barry not included :D)

Watched them against Everton over the weekend, and it was uninspiring, to say the least.

It's a waste of time trying to help most people :(. I just can't understand why people post asking for help then refuse to accept it.

Speaking of overworked and underpaid...

Absolute nonsense.

:)

As you can see, you're not even bold.

0858530e24bb40a7e03c468342329744.png?1363617740

If you're not bold, you're not important.

:cool:

Nooooooooooo! Best Mod down! :( It's end of days.
I havent posted in a while, but a friend told me about Purefun leaving, so I thought to myself hey, The forums will be **** with Ty as the senior mod :D So i say you stay old man!!!!

Hey guys.

Blackburn are an absolute laughing stock, but Venky's won't care one bit.

I just don't understand what they stand to gain from their ownership.

I can't imagine that their cack-handed management of the club has boosted revenues or reputations at home or abroad.

They appear to be clueless idiots and a real warning to any club about the potential dangers of a change of ownership, whether foreign or not.

Carrick might get shifted to centreback during game against San Marino according to the Guardian. That would be a good move imo especially if they prove hard to break down. I think he's played this role for Man Utd a few times hasn't he this season?

Carrick might get shifted to centreback during game against San Marino according to the Guardian. That would be a good move imo especially if they prove hard to break down. I think he's played this role for Man Utd a few times hasn't he this season?

Not so much this season but more so last season when Vidic was out. He is very good there, similar to Rio. He reads the game very well. Would be perfect against the lesser teams as you can play out from the back with his range.

Not so much this season but more so last season when Vidic was out. He is very good there, similar to Rio. He reads the game very well. Would be perfect against the lesser teams as you can play out from the back with his range.

Ah as he not? I read somewhere 6 times this season so far.

Snow, rain, snow, rain. It done nothing but here for days :thdn:.

Aye we've got this a few more days yet :(

Ah as he not? I read somewhere 6 times this season so far.

Aye we've got this a few more days yet :(

Oh really? I thought it was only a couple at the beginning of the season. Surprised it is that many to be honest, but then I'm getting on! I can't remember what happened at the Reading game, let alone the beginning of the season.

Some people do amaze me. A guy I used to play cricket with kept tweeting about the girl that was on deal or no deal today. Somehow he's managed to find her on Twitter and tweeted her and got a response and a favourite. Are people really that desperate or what? Not her, him.
from the looks of things you are just as bad as the buddy you mention

Started watching Suits yesterday and now over halfway through the first series. It's brilliant, anyone else watch it?

EDIT: Just clicked on next episode and it's actually the penultimate one :( How did I watch 10 episodes so fast.

Started watching Suits yesterday and now over halfway through the first series. It's brilliant, anyone else watch it?

EDIT: Just clicked on next episode and it's actually the penultimate one :( How did I watch 10 episodes so fast.

Is that the lawyer thing?

Never heard of it. Is it a cartoon? :D

Couldn't be more wrong.

Is that the lawyer thing?

Yeah, I normally hate this sort of stuff but after giving the pilot a go, I wanted to see more. Now I am addicted :D

T&TD forum is now full of bumders from the Tactics Sharing Centre :(

England v San Marino tonight. Couldn't give a toss about the game but might have it on as background noise.

Is it the England game with the least media build-up ever? A bit of talk about Rio Ferdinand and not much else.

It is. People asking the most basic things as they don't have a clue about tactics after just using plug & play tactics for donkeys.

More annoying is the people who ask for advice, get it, and then refuse to consider it.

I don't mind if the advice they dismiss is from me (I don't usually know what I'm on about after all), but when it's from people who absolutely know what they're on about, it's just plain stupid.

Nope, not today ;)

It was just a full on bellended over expectation of what a poster wanted from somebody he'd PM'd.

The person PM'd (who frequents this very thread) has responded. If you find it, it'll tick you right off.

Linkage.

#20 got my back up but the last paragraph in #22 is amazing, Cleon's restraint is admirable!

http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/350660-Frustrated-and-losing-faith

Read myself just now, couldn't help but post a cheeky reply. :D

Anyway, poor day with the snow. So much so that I couldn't even be arsed going out for a drink after work.