Off Topic Thread: Hey lurkers, post ffs!!

Purefun

Gotta be scott. I wish there was a facepalm smiley.

Could not agree more.

I have an inkling :)

Even if you try to word things in a way to provoke thought, the same "talking to a brick wall" responses come back.

Quite right. Apart from anything else, the chap just doesn't know how to form sentences properly.

• Replies 24.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRL88

• tomtuck01

• Cleon

• Nottingham Forest

Top Posters In This Topic

Quite right. Apart from anything else, the chap just doesn't know how to form sentences properly.

Tactically challenged too. Proudly posts 3-0 and 4-0 wins, most of which show a low % of shots on target and a low number of CCCs (whether broken or not!)

Tactically challenged too. Proudly posts 3-0 and 4-0 wins, most of which show a low % of shots on target and a low number of CCCs (whether broken or not!)

That's what a laugh at in the club threads in the GPTG - people hardly ever post their losses.

What do you feed him/her? Mines is 7 months now

It changes. She is a right fussy git. She goes through stages of liking one thing and then won't touch it so we have to buy her something else. At the moment she has taken to Felix cat food. We buy her kitten dry food and other than that just treats.

It changes. She is a right fussy git. She goes through stages of liking one thing and then won't touch it so we have to buy her something else. At the moment she has taken to Felix cat food. We buy her kitten dry food and other than that just treats.

So you give her wet and dry food? I had just been given the wee man dry food, but then had to take him to the vets because his poop was funky, so ive just bought wet food aswell, and he destroyed a pouch within 10 minutes at the most

I'm generally not a pet fan, especially after dog-sitting for the in-laws last year......

Took the dog for a walk on a windy day, scooped the poop into a bag and a gust of wind got in the bag before I tied it.

Somehow, it managed to wrap round my arm before splitting. I was retching a lot, and there was quite a crowd.

I'm generally not a pet fan, especially after dog-sitting for the in-laws last year......

Took the dog for a walk on a windy day, scooped the poop into a bag and a gust of wind got in the bag before I tied it.

Somehow, it managed to wrap round my arm before splitting. I was retching a lot, and there was quite a crowd.

Epic fail, see this is what happens with dumb mutts :D

Speech is interpreted in many different ways, only a dog lover is dumb enough to not understand that :D

Nope speech isn't an interpretation its an action. FAIL!!!

I can't stand dogs either.

So you give her wet and dry food? I had just been given the wee man dry food, but then had to take him to the vets because his poop was funky, so ive just bought wet food aswell, and he destroyed a pouch within 10 minutes at the most

Yeah she gets wet and dry daily. She won't eat a full packet of food though in one go so we give her a couple of half packets throughout the day and take one to bed on a night as she has a bowl in our room too. We give her half of that when we are going to bed and when she starts pestering us at 5 in the morning the other half then.

Animals are great.

You're the one talking about cats and tell us to shut up? The irony!!

I also called you a pleb but you don't seem to be arguing that one :brock:.

Speech is interpreted in many different ways, only a dog lover is dumb enough to not understand that :D

Cleon doesn't understand much to be fair. Plus, cats are to clever for him :).

Yeah she gets wet and dry daily. She won't eat a full packet of food though in one go so we give her a couple of half packets throughout the day and take one to bed on a night as she has a bowl in our room too. We give her half of that when we are going to bed and when she starts pestering us at 5 in the morning the other half then.

Animals are great.

I also called you a pleb but you don't seem to be arguing that one :brock:.

Cleon doesn't understand much to be fair. Plus, cats are to clever for him :).

You always know when you've won an argument because people have to throw insults around :thup:

Clearly they are also too clever for you too.

We all know that is the only thing you can hold over people. We are all infinitely better than you in all other ways :thup:.

You always know when you've won an argument because people have to throw insults around :thup:

You couldn't win an argument with a lampost :).

You wouldn't say that with a loose green turd up your arm.

I don't think I would get myself into that predicament.

Define "better".

bet·ter 1 (btr)

adj. Comparative of good.

1. Greater in excellence or higher in quality.

2. More useful, suitable, or desirable: found a better way to go; a suit with a better fit than that one.

3. More highly skilled or adept: I am better at math than English.

4. Greater or larger: argued for the better part of an hour.

5. More advantageous or favorable; improved: a better chance of success.

6. Healthier or more fit than before: The patient is better today.

:)

Has anyone voluntarily eaten horse? I quite fancy trying a bit.

Presumably it tastes like posh cow; similar diet and size of animal.

No, but I watched a TV show about the whole horse meat thing and they made it into burgers and the people who ate it said it was quite nice.

Has anyone voluntarily eaten horse? I quite fancy trying a bit.

Presumably it tastes like posh cow; similar diet and size of animal.

It's a bit sweeter than beef, more like Venison imo. But majority of people could have a steak and not realise they where actually eating horse imo.

If I was a cow or bull, I'd be really p*ssed off.

Cows are handy - they give us milk.

Beef typically comes from bullocks, so if you're not getting milked, you're getting slaughtered.

All the while, some poncy four legged animal in the next field is having it's fur / hair brushed by some fit bird with big teeth, it isn't getting shot, and it isn't getting milked.