Off Topic Thread: Hey lurkers, post ffs!!

Purefun

• Replies 24.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRL88

• tomtuck01

• Cleon

• Nottingham Forest

Top Posters In This Topic

Actually, don't know what is worse, being tired or kids battering my head in :D.

Try having kids battering your head in and stamping on your nuts all the time, and being tired. All at once. Every day :)

Barcelona vs Real Madrid on tomorrow. I'm not sure if the changes of management will actually stop the games from being a crap spectacle.

Try having kids battering your head in and stamping on your nuts all the time, and being tired. All at once. Every day :)

Barcelona vs Real Madrid on tomorrow. I'm not sure if the changes of management will actually stop the games from being a crap spectacle.

I get hit in the nuts all the time when pushing the trolley and the daughter is sat in it. Little **** swinging her legs :(

I get hit in the nuts all the time when pushing the trolley and the daughter is sat in it. Little **** swinging her legs :(

I get exactly that. Also used to get headbutted in the knackers regularly too, but fortunately the three year old is taller now. That'll happen again when the youngest starts walking.

The worst is a "game" where I have to lie down and the three yearold pretends I'm a bridge over an imaginary river. Proper tackle stomping.

The "lukers" watch this thread and love to report on anything they can, probably disgruntled GD posters looking out for usernames :D

Yeah, but I'm prime target. Another ten points and that's me done for a while. :(

Forrest Gump calls them buttocks.

Having watched it last week, I'd say "buuutt-ox".

Yeah, but I'm prime target. Another ten points and that's me done for a while. :(

Just use your alias account...... :lol:

(joking tom doesnt have one before someone reports him)

I remember getting a warning in here for talking about torrenting wrestling, just shows how sad some people really are at times.

My bad I honestly wasn't thinking when I posted.

What's everyone upto for the weekend? Trip to see the rents for me.

Missing the game this weekend as I'M GOING SNOWBOARDING.

Shouldn't be too excited, it's only indoor UK, but it's getting closer to the season, so brushing up a little.

I hope the mighty Blades can do a good job today. I don't want them to hammer Crewe though as I have a soft spot. Just a 2-0 win will do :D

Won last week under Morgan didn't you? Didn't see the the result in the week though.

Reckon after last week and the Sociedad game, we're due a few goals. Reckon 3-0 today.

Won last week under Morgan didn't you? Didn't see the the result in the week though.

Reckon after last week and the Sociedad game, we're due a few goals. Reckon 3-0 today.

We won last week and drew 0-0 away to league leaders Peterborough midweek in a game we should have won tbh.

I think Man Utd are due a big win, I have a feeling that could be today.

I'm surprised Morgan hasn't been given the job to be fair. He did OK last season too didn't he?
I think he has said he doesn't want it.

He did want the job but didn't get it. And when he was manager last season he was **** imo. Played 7 won 2 but we was playing really dull football. He honestly thought he had the job that season too.

I do think he'll end up a manager though because he's a real natural leader both on and off the pitch. He has a job for life with Sheff Utd though.

I am currently watching the Man U vs Stoke game. I have to say Man U have been appalling defensively, they don't seem to have much in attack either. Stoke could have been 3/4 up if not for some great saves from De Gea, i can only remember 1 save from Begovic.

I know Tom and a few others on here will most likely disagree but i really am starting to think Moyes may be out of his depth. I am starting to think Everton may have got the best deal of all in getting rid of Moyes and getting in Martinez.

I think i am right in saying that Tom has stated early on that the pass mark for Moyes this season would be finishing in the top 4 and maybe sneaking a cup. I am curious to hear if Tom/any other Man U fan thinks this is still achievable. Also how long will it be before the Man U faithful turn on Moyes? If they don’t come out firing in the 2nd half I reckon it may be after this game.

No matter who the Man Utd manager was they'd have a massive task this season. Not only would they be in the shadow of Fergie and always be compared to him but they also have a squad that is ageing and has a lot of problem areas in it. The man needs time to bring in the players he wants and to change United to play the type of football he needs imo