San Marino - The Ultimate Challenge!

Makoto Nakamura

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Fantastic performance - looks as though you gave Columbia are really good game as well

A great opportunity against Japan

EDIT: You beat me to it - a stunning performance - might be a bit harder to progress against Italy though ;) You'll fly up the rankings after this!

Fantastic performance - looks as though you gave Columbia are really good game as well

A great opportunity against Japan

EDIT: You beat me to it - a stunning performance - might be a bit harder to progress against Italy though ;) You'll fly up the rankings after this!

Thanks Paul, Colombia were ranked 3rd, Algeria 26th, U.S.A 49th & Japan 58th, don't see myself getting past Italy though ;)

Also some San Giovanni news:

Lpy4u.png

I didn't ask for it, I just got it through the inbox...we've also been drawn as the highest seeded side against FK Austria Wien, 20 years ago we went against them and lost 10-1 agg

Bit of an early age to retire. Amazing how a CM with such bad passing has made it so far!

I thought it was weird too, retiring early and the awful passing, he was also the "Top" Sammarinese player aswell, Also we gained 16 places and are now ranked 21st in the world, between Ivory Coast & Croatia.

Brilliant couple of months for you mate, obviously there's still a gulf in class between you and the top nations, but it looks as though that's quickly closing. Hopefully you can make it through to the knockout stages in Europe this season.

Brilliant couple of months for you mate, obviously there's still a gulf in class between you and the top nations, but it looks as though that's quickly closing. Hopefully you can make it through to the knockout stages in Europe this season.

Well we've gotten the Group Stage draw, but I don't think we'll get too far:

August 2038

5mbqG.png

1GHY9.png

In other news, Rino Alizzi (YP22) left on a free transfer at the start of the season due to not wanting a new contract and is now at Atlanta in Serie B.

• 4 weeks later...

Sorry Burn, I asked for this too be locked yesterday for the time being since I've completely ran out of interest with San Marino and the tediousness of the league and Europe, I was in fact writing up the start of the next save I'm doing anyway which involves a certain South American Youth Challenge.

• 4 months later...

Right guys! This is back, there'll probably be no gameplay tonight unfortunately but I can say we have gone back in time a bit, we are in September 2031 and we have most good players although Nicolas Marinelli (YP24) doesn't exist as it hasn't been his Youth Intake which means he may never exist.

Your back :eek: Good luck mate!

Yes I am :D thanks!

Dug this thread up for tips whilst I was doing a save with San Giovanni, read it cover to cover so to speak! Glad to see it back :D

Thanks for reading, hope you enjoyed, how did your save with San Giovanni do?

Great to see this career going again. Good luck! :)

Thanks cpfc!

Could be worse with European GD.

Oh the GD gets much worse this month!

Thanks for reading, hope you enjoyed, how did your save with San Giovanni do?

Just about to start a new save, I found the gap between dominating San Marinese league football and having a foothold in europe too tiresome to bare myself

Archived