Anyone had Nazarenko in Europe?

AcidBurn

nazarenkosh8.jpg

nazarenkosh8.69acee06a9.jpg

I signed this guy as I needed Ukrainian players for Shakhtar. He has awesome freekicks and regularly bangs them in from 30 yards. Scores important goals and is just a great player performing in europe and in the league. Just wondering if anyone has had him in a different league from the Ukranian one? Seems like he would be a good buy maybe a little old but that wouldn't bother me. Anyone had him?

I always sign Nazarenko and Rusol from Dnipro when i play as Shakhtar.

Both Quality players for the standard of league.

The foreigners rule doesn't bother me because the fact that you don't have to worry about WP and you get mega budgets with Shakhtar evens it all out ;)

Shakhtar is the best game I have had its just finding someone to spend the money on I got £56 million to spend and no one to spend it on. Whats good is you can get quite good players that play brilliantly then you can sell them for alot more than you bought them for.

Go for it the Ukraine league is not that glamorous and his wages were pretty low at the team he starts at. As long as you have the money I cant see why he wouldn't drop to the championship. I have had more success with him as a MC but thats because of the arrow to ST that I play. He would be a great AMC in the championship. Let me know if you sign him.

When starting I find Tymoshuk a must buy even if its for £10 million along with Menez, Jo and Jimenez.

Archived