Skinning request to improve FM2012 experience

sperlz

First off I would do this myself, but unfortunately I don't know enough about XML files and skinning. This idea is to improve the FM2012 experience and I believe it may be just about possible by editing the base skin which is available for download on many sites.

Firstly I would like the new skin to incorporate the REL visual attributes panel. This is a great idea created by Deadpanda and instead of having the unrealistic numbers 1-20 for players attributes, they are catergorised in 5 different levels. 0-4, 5-9 etc. This makes scouting and judging a players real ability a lot more difficult which is the challenge we all want. The link to that is here http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/273662-REL-Visual-Attributes.

Unfortunately he has only created the panel for players attributes and not staff so it would need to be made for staff too. Panels would also need to be made for player comparisons and scouting too as these also currently display player attributes in numbers.

The other thing is a bit more difficult and i'm not sure if it could be done. It would be to remove the player/staff search button under the manager name drop down box up the top of the screen. With the scouting available and all the stats you can get, this feature is nothing more than a cheat as its an unrealistic way of gathering information on players. So this would need to be removed as well.

If someone could create this skin then it would be fantastic and create a much more realistic game to stop people complaining about the easy difficulty.

Archived