(Release) 180x180px Player & Staff Panel Mod

RowRow78

Good news. TomDixon77, has very kindly created the 180x180 Player & staff Mods for FM12.

Please visit the Original Thread at Sortitoutsi.net, for help, discussion and any updates.

58OLB.png

EDIT (28/10/11)

Staff Mod now Included in file.

Preview:

wsI02.png

PLEASE NOTE: You lose a couple of pixels off the bottom of the non player profile (literally about 2)

Download

Extract to the following location:

Windows: My Documents/Sports Interactive/Football Manager 2012/panels

Mac: Username/Sports Interactive/Football Manager 2012/panels

You may need to create the panels folder yourself.

Works very nicely with larger resolution screens, but those will smaller resolution may experience cropping, if this is the case try running the game in Full Screen Mode.

PLEASE NOTE- To fix the player info Missing problem on the Attribute Screen, we found using the FM12 BASE SKIN worked a treat, you just need to put the Downloaded files into the Skin's Panel's folder

Thanks to jumberto for an update to the player attributes screen

A great tip from fordomin on sortitoutsi.net that seems to fix a lot of the porbablems with player details on the attributes screen:

Anyone having problems getting this to work, try downloading the base skins from here and applying them to your game.

Once you have downloaded them copy the 4 panels files into the skins panels folder instead, thats what i have done and it works fine for me.

tested and worked great for me.

Hmm, tried the base skin fix for player info missing on the Attributes screen but no luck, some players still had it empty (scouted ones whose info showed up fine in Profile). Also got about four error messages (twice, so eight) when loading the skin... though I'm dumb and forgot to write them down, xml missing line 1 something something, duh.

Oh, it appears to be a general issue investigated by SI anyway.

Had you moved the files into the panels folder within the New Base Skin Folder in my docs>SI>FM12>Skins?

After posted that it worked fine I restarted my game and it came back again...so this is an ongoing problem, but a quick reload of skin in prefs>display & Sound> change change the sound level or something and hit confirm. Fixed it...for now, but I bet next time I reload it will go again. I am thinking this is actually a bug of some sort, but we'll keep looking at it and try and create a fix.

Good news. TomDixon77, has very kindly created the 180x180 Player & staff Mods for FM12.

Please visit the Original Thread at Sortitoutsi.net, for help, discussion and any updates.

58OLB.png

EDIT (28/10/11)

Staff Mod now Included in file.

Preview:

wsI02.png

PLEASE NOTE: You lose a couple of pixels off the bottom of the non player profile (literally about 2)

Download

Extract to the following location:

Windows: My Documents/Sports Interactive/Football Manager 2012/panels

Mac: Username/Sports Interactive/Football Manager 2012/panels

You may need to create the panels folder yourself.

Works very nicely with larger resolution screens, but those will smaller resolution may experience cropping, if this is the case try running the game in Full Screen Mode.

PLEASE NOTE- To fix the player info Missing problem on the Attribute Screen, we found using the FM12 BASE SKIN worked a treat, you just need to put the Downloaded files into the Skin's Panel's folder

Thanks to jumberto for an update to the player attributes screen

This doesnt work for me, i only get a large player pic when on player profile when i click onto player attributes the face goes back to small, and as for the staff, well there small no matter what page im on......HELP ME

Archived