Two tactics, aligning layouts

Can anyone help with this? I know it can be done but i've messed around and haven't nailed it yet.

I've downloaded two tactics (from different creators)

I want to have them so that my striker stays in the striker position whichever one i chose. If i flick between tactics he moves to right wing on one of them. There's more players who also move postions.

What do i need to do to swap the players into the same position in both tactic?

I've tried moving them around on one then saving but it keeps reverting to how it was.

Help!

PLEASE!

This worked for FM11, I can't see why the numbering will have changed (although it did at some stage between FM09 and FM11, probably due to the inclusion of the TC):

Start with the default 442, the numbers should be:

7.. 9... 8... 6

3...5...4.... 2

Now change it into your first tactic by moving the relevant numbers (try to move each one only once):

10... 9.. . 8..

.....6 .........

I'd probably suggest this order and (hopefully) they'll appear in the correct order in Team Talk & Motivation screens. Now, set up each player as you normally would to match your tactic.

Now, start again with the 442 and move them to your second tactic

10... 9.. 8..

.....6 ..7......

Set up each position as you normally would and (hopefully) everything should be working correctly

One problem I can think of is that since you start with two existing tactics, you are trying to swap the out-of-position players with each other in one of the tactics - but then, the game thinks that you are only swaping the players and not the underlying positions (in other words, you are making a change in your team selection, not in your tactic). In that case you need to move your players to unoccupied positions and not swap them with players in already occupied positions. For instance, if you are trying to swap the positions of an AMCc and a STc, you can do it this way:

- move AMCc to AMCr

- move STc to AMCc

- move AMCr to ST

I think it should work then.

Archived