The Apprentice: Football Manager Edition

• Replies 950
  • Created
  • Last Reply

now we are waiting for radicell. canvey, what happens when user doesn't read a forum and doesn't write a speech. it is interesting for me, because i will be in czech republic from july 30 to august 5 (floorball tournament), if i am called to board room during this period then what happens?

Initially, I'll simply ask for the emails. Then, after an amount of time, I'll set a deadline: anyone who hasn't emailed their argument by then doesn't have an argument. If you tell me you are going away (as you have), I'll try and arrange the schedule around it, unless of course you're going away for 2 weeks or so.

Reds did well considering having Liverpool and United, as well as big spending teams like City. Glad we didn't contribute to the loss, and hope the next tsk suits us better. Great idea very well executed so far Canvey!

The Apprentice: Football Manager Edition

The Boardroom

The three Blues enter the boardroom, Project Manager uusinjsh at Blackburn, Mikel LUFC at Arsenal,and radicell at Everton. They take their seats.

[highlight]Fabio[/highlight][highlight] Capello:[/highlight] What couldn’t you understand about this task? You went out, and you lost me money! I should fire both of you. Tell me, tell me Gonzalo, why shouldn’t I fire you?

Mikel LUFC:Right, Mr.Capello I am totally aware of the fact that I spent the most money but I did it with the other challenges that lay ahead in mind. The keepers I had were not good enough for one of the better teams in the league so a new one was a must. Also the flair and skill that Maxi provides is what this team needs.

Radicell bought a big target man, sound familiar? Yes an identical player to Yakubu yet he still bought him. He should have at least sold Yakubu if he bought Wagner Love, they will not co-exist, if he stays of course, and granted uusinjsh made a tidy profit but he sold his best player and showed a distinct lack of ambition. Besides, radicell hasn’t visited this thread or posted in it at all.

So ask yourself Mr.Capello who would you like working for you? Someone who makes poor decisions? Or maybe someone with no ambition? Or someone who takes a risk and puts his balls on the line to get the long term job done? That is all Mr.Capello

[highlight]Fabio[/highlight][highlight] Capello:[/highlight] Tell me, Rick, why shouldn’t I fire you?

radicell: Well, I don’t really know what to say…

[highlight]Fabio[/highlight][highlight] Capello:[/highlight] And Mr Vancans, why should you stay here for the next task?

uusinjsh: My main argument is clear, short and obvious - my team actually made the biggest profit (more than 13mil) and was one of only two teams to earn anything during this task.

[highlight]Fabio[/highlight][highlight] Capello:[/highlight] Right then, one of you’s got to go. Gonzalo, you spent so much and didn’t provide, Rick, it doesn’t seem like you are into this at all, and Ints, you lost control of your team, simple as. …

The tension builds…

Who gets fired? It’s up to you. Mistryman, mikey twigge, Mikel LUFC, spartans5, radicell, Frazza Pee, uusinjsh, Robert_296, weeeman27bob and Living_Legend, you have until midnight tonight to vote for who you want fired. Those up for the vote are uusinjsh, Mikel LUFC and radicell.

Archived