Anji

soccertrick

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Been waiting for someone to post about Anji/ set up a thread.

I've started as them but i always start the game with transfers disabled so i dont know what the starting transfer budget will be but i think i had £60 mil in the bank......However the club runs at a loss of £3 mil every month mainly due to the ridiculous wages of carlos and eto'o. The chairman has pumped £10 mil into the club twice but have never seen it go into the transfer budget...not sure if its a bug or whether its going straight into the bank. So in answer to your question the only people i have bought are vladimir but on a free, a young belerussian strinker from nemad grodno called pavel slavitsky if i remember right who has the potential to be as good as diego tardelli and i've got a future transfer lined up for bryan rabello.

Finished 2nd a point ahead of Zenit and about 20 behind CSKA at the promotion/relegation split and have won 3 out of 3 in that stage of the season but now there is a three month wait untill the final 11 games. Not a hope in hell of catching CSKA but hopefully can hold out for champions league football!!

Will post back with how i do and how much i get for the second season!

ANJI!!

I think you will need to set this up as an official thread. I plan on getting rpound to starting a game as them at some point and if there isnt an official thread by then I might start one. If either of you are interested in doing so then ask in here :- http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/275729-FM-12-Take-your-pick!!!.

If you are then struggling with how to do one, then look at others, but also use this guide :- http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/93410-Guide-How-to-Make-a-Good-Club-Thread.

This will be shut down by the mods by the way.

Im currently playing as Hoffenheim, and I am at some point planning on saves with PSG, Malaga & Anji, so like I said, if one isnt done by the time I start a save with them, then I will. I would like to see a thread from someone though :)

Im currently playing as Hoffenheim, and I am at some point planning on saves with PSG, Malaga & Anji, so like I said, if one isnt done by the time I start a save with them, then I will. I would like to see a thread from someone though :)

Following the money I like it lol.

I've got a good game going with them now, just starting season 2.

I finished 2nd in the league to CSKA Moscow, after winning the first 8 games 4-0, 6-1 etc. but then we started to level out. Unfortunately went out of the Russian Cup in the Quarter Finals to CSKA (Doumbia and Vagner Love are incredible!).

Eto'o managed to grab 31 goals in 27 games in the league and won top goalscorer despite missing 17 games through injury, hopefully he'll be as prolific this time.

My signings were:

Ganso (£28m) - Terrific player and got countless assists, probably didn't need him but hey!

Amauri (Loan) - Just to provide cover for Tardelli and Eto'o, only played 9 games in total and scored 5, but for a total fee including wages of about £2m over the year, not too bad.

Tatarusanu (£3m) Goalkeeper from Steaua, was my first choice goalkeeper and played well throughout the year, now will be number 2 to Gabulov who came back from his loan with CSKA

Bocchetti (£11.5m) Rubin Kazan offered him out at this price and I bit their hands off mid-season. Absolutely amazing defender who will definately provide some quality in the champions league

Romario (£2.6m) A promising starlet, will probably be my starting right back this year as I'll move Gadjibekov from Right-back (where he excelled!) to his preferred centre back role. Only played 2 games after arriving mid-season but performed well.

Felipe Anderson (£5.5m) Another promising youngster, scored and got 2 assists in his 3 games with us last year. Hopefully I can loan him out this year to a Russian club to gain some experience.

Leaving the club were no real notable transfers, other than Dzsudzsak who went to Chelsea for £12m mid-season and Jan Holenda who left for Amkar for £750k.

My current team is

Eto'o

Zhirkov ------ Ganso ----- Carcela

Jucilei - Mamaev*

Roberto Carlos - Tagirbekov - Gadjibekov - Romario

Gabulov

Subs:

Tardelli

Tatarusanu

Kebe

Boccetti

Vitinho

Lakhiyalov

Joao Carlos

*Mamaev is arriving from CSKA in a £26.5m deal, stupidly expensive but he's young, Russian and talented. Oh, and we're rich.

I'm currently trying to build up the Russian side of my team, soon Roberto Carlos will be replaced for either Zhirkov (and I'll replace him with either a Russian regen or another Russian winger) or I'll buy a new Russian full-back. I'm willing to wait the 6 years or so for Ganso, Jucilei and Felipe Anderson to gain Russian Nationality, especially if Felipe spends the next 2 years out on loan developing.

I'm also trying to sort the finances out, last year we filled Dinamo on average to 96% capacity so after a couple of years of Champions League football it'll definitely be time to build a larger stadium to increase our revenues. Getting rid of Roberto Carlos and in a few years Eto'o will have a massive impact (£1m a month) on the finances too.

I'll let you know how it goes!

Hello, all! I'm currently writing an Anji thread! Sorry about the delay, but have been very busy with work. But it should be up by the end of the weekend. Hope thats ok with you all.

Anyway, to continue, here's my starting 11:

---------------Tardelli---------------

Eto'o-------------------------Carcela

----------Davis----Jucilei------------

------------Alderweireld-------------

Zhirkov-Tagirbeko-Chercenhiov-Kozlov

-------------Gabulov----------------

Hello, all! I'm currently writing an Anji thread! Sorry about the delay, but have been very busy with work. But it should be up by the end of the weekend. Hope thats ok with you all.

Anyway, to continue, here's my starting 11:

---------------Tardelli---------------

Eto'o-------------------------Carcela

----------Davis----Jucilei------------

------------Alderweireld-------------

Zhirkov-Tagirbeko-Chercenhiov-Kozlov

-------------Gabulov----------------

That's excellent news, a thread is long overdue. I was considering writing one, but I still haven't got FM12 yet, so I wouldn't get round to it for a while. Have you told Purefun you are writing one? Or mention it here first.

I've been considering starting a save with Anji but I'm currently got two going with AC and Dortmund, so it might be awhile before I do. What's the transfer and wage budget at the beginning of the game like? I'm also assuming that the owner continues to pump money into the club over the following seasons?

Transfer budget is epic, I got a transfer budget of £32m for European qualification with a ridiculous wage budget. You'll have more money than you can shake a stick at. And I'm now in August 2011 and the chairman has invested a further £40 million into the club.

Transfer budget is epic, I got a transfer budget of £32m for European qualification with a ridiculous wage budget. You'll have more money than you can shake a stick at. And I'm now in August 2011 and the chairman has invested a further £40 million into the club.

You'll need it, considering the price of decent Russian internationals.

Originally posted by jaaws

Would Tevez go to Anzhi ?

Scout reports would said no... however you do have a tonne of money knocking around, so he could be persuaded. I think if he's still available second season when you have qualified for European football (pref. Champions League) he'd say yes. But to be honest, you have a host of attacking options.... Diego Tardelli, Eto'o, Carcela, Boussoufa, Dzusduk (or however you spell it). I'd spend the money on midfield and defence if I where you.

Afternoon all, just to add my two penneth. Just wrapped up the league title in my second season. Finished 2nd in the never ending first season as Vagner Love and Doumbia were absurdly good. My aim is to keep the squad predominantly russian with a few ex USSR nationalities in there, and obviously Eto'o(74 in 63!!!!) My signings have been Levan Kenia and Pogrebnynak on frees. Kenia has been great, while Poggers is every bit the Siberian Duncan Ferguson. Also splashed out on Schennikov and Dzagoev(20mil,30mil) which is steep but they are young,gifted and Russian. Rest of my signings are young Armenians, Georgians and Belarusians. Just a word on the domestic transfers, they do seem steep and annoying, especially as there are foreign alternatives for half the price, but it is realistic of real life as in the last few years players such as Danny, Bystrov and Bukharov, have all moved between russian clubs for large fees.

Looking forward to this season, especially Europe. Europe last season was absolute tripe except for pillaging Salzburg 7-1, will keep you posted

I'm currently managing Anji, finished 3rd in my first season gaining Europa League football and was knocked out in the 7th round of the Russian Club, overall with the squad I had I was disappointed with the season losing too many games against "lesser" sides and struggling against Zenit & CSKA Moscow. Second season went a lot better winning the League on the final day of the season, beating Zenit 5-2 :) also reached the Semi-Final of the Europa League before being beaten by AC Milan (4-2 & 0-2)

Gone as Anji just to see what its like really and ive been sucked in.

Started on fire but couldnt shake CSKA or Zenit.. then Eto'o got injured and we slumped and are in 3rd at the break, but too far behind to make a difference in the title race I fear.

We are also in the Russian Cup Quarters and face a 2nd division outfit, so that should see a Semi place against either Terek or Dinamo Moscow.

Transfer wise we have spent 86m so far, Sychev for 15m, Pogrebnyak for 2.7n, Torbinskiy for 20m, Yanbaev for 17.5m, Milevskyi for 10m, Granat for 12m and Quaresma for 9m. Plenty of Russians but took alot to prize them out of their respective clubs. Other than that, no real superstars are interested in signing either which is a shame.

Originally posted by bennceltic

Transfer wise we have spent 86m so far, Sychev for 15m, Pogrebnyak for 2.7n, Torbinskiy for 20m, Yanbaev for 17.5m, Milevskyi for 10m, Granat for 12m and Quaresma for 9m. Plenty of Russians but took alot to prize them out of their respective clubs. Other than that, no real superstars are interested in signing either which is a shame

Ouch on Granat for £12m! I got him offered to me for £1.2m as he got transfer listed, win!

What do people think about when I write the thread? Put it here, or start a new one?

Start a new one, for sure.

I'm going to start an Anzhi game shortly. It seems like the most interesting of all oil-rich clubs. Although I'll probably also have games with PSG and Malaga anyway (already got one with City because I'm a fan).

Gone as Anji just to see what its like really and ive been sucked in.

Started on fire but couldnt shake CSKA or Zenit.. then Eto'o got injured and we slumped and are in 3rd at the break, but too far behind to make a difference in the title race I fear.

We are also in the Russian Cup Quarters and face a 2nd division outfit, so that should see a Semi place against either Terek or Dinamo Moscow.

Transfer wise we have spent 86m so far, Sychev for 15m, Pogrebnyak for 2.7n, Torbinskiy for 20m, Yanbaev for 17.5m, Milevskyi for 10m, Granat for 12m and Quaresma for 9m. Plenty of Russians but took alot to prize them out of their respective clubs. Other than that, no real superstars are interested in signing either which is a shame.

I managed to get Ganso in the first season for just over £19,000,000 he actually chose Anzhi over Man City! Other than him I haven't been able to really sign any top prospects or make a marquee signing - other than Tevez on loan.

I managed to get Ganso in the first season for just over £19,000,000 he actually chose Anzhi over Man City! Other than him I haven't been able to really sign any top prospects or make a marquee signing - other than Tevez on loan.

Neither of those will talk to me :(

Still 3rd with 5 to play. Into the Cup semis and its Terek who seem to beat me in the league every time we meet, so not that hopeful... the other semi is Zenit vs KamAZ so looks like a gimme for them.

Randomly thought id add this mini update, we beat Terek 3-0 in our Semi Final.. Zenit somehow contrived to lose to D1 KamAZ 2-1!

We are now favourites to lift the Cup, its not going to bring the dreamland of Champions League football.. but its a trophy and a building block (assuming we win of course)

M Abdellaoue S Eto

Y Zhirkov Douglas Costa

A Igonin Jucilei

R Carlos J Vertonghen Rasim Tagirbekov Gokhan Gonul

E Pozman

Looks like I'm going to win the league with 5 games left. If there is one player I'd recommend buying it would be M Abdellaoue - Cost 9.5 mil he compliments Eto's play really well and is a goal machine especially when they play together with 19 gls in 22 apps. Douglas Costa and J Vertonghen are two other notable players, Costa's price was 13.5 mil with 4 goals and 8 assists in 25 apps (avg rating - 7.45) and Vertonghen with an (avg rating - 7.52) plus 3 goals and 3 assists. He makes a good defensive leader at the back.

First season over and we won the Cup, finished 3rd in the League so are in the Europa League.

Trying to shift alot of squad players in order to rebuild, was given 42m to spend... and again not many, if any, stars looking to move to Anji, so ive gone Russian and infact probably stolen 50% of the CSKA Title winning team :D

Dzagoev, Alexey Berezutskiy, Mamaev and Vagner Love all sign for a combined £139m... Love topping the list at 55m.

We also nab Shishkin from Loko' for 17.5m and Niakhaichyk for 20m from Dinamo.

As id left this post for a while, so in the mean time we managed to win the Superkubok against CSKA to start the season nicely. Then we somehow managed to lost at Krasnador 3-2 in the Russian Cup, so our defence of that was flimsy to say the least.

Squad wise we add Ryazantsev from Rubin for some versatitliy for 28m and bring back Pavlyuchenko to Russian football for 5m from Spurs to add competition to the front places. So thats it really, spent over 200m on primarily Russian footballers to add to the squad, the League is about to begin so we should be favourites for that and barring any real disaster we will clinch it and then be able to look to add the star foreigners for the Champions League campaign.

Neither of those will talk to me :(

Still 3rd with 5 to play. Into the Cup semis and its Terek who seem to beat me in the league every time we meet, so not that hopeful... the other semi is Zenit vs KamAZ so looks like a gimme for them.

I do find that frustrating, instead I'm find myself trying to poach Russian stars from Rival sides and bring in the odd one back to Russian football.

This season isn't going to well halfway through I was struggling down in 8th place. Finished 3rd in the Champions League group (had to face Barca, Man City & Sparta Prague) so was happy to move into the Europa League. Currently in the semi-final, again facing Italian opposition this time Genoa who are down in 12th place in Serie A so hoping we can progress and will be facing Fenerbache or Leverkusen in the Final.

Domestically I've managed to turn things aroung getting my side up to 3rd and that looks like the highest finish I will acheive as CSKA and Zenit battle it out for the title and I turn my attention to the Russian Cup facing Spartak in the Final and holding off Rubin who are 1pt behind me in fourth.

As stated in my previous post I had a poor first of the season with Anji, but managed to really kick on in the second half of the season going on a massive unbeaten run losing only one game from 18.12.2013 to the end of the domestic season in all competitions.

r7pxef.png

League Table:

346l5ro.png

This enabled me to finish second only two points behind CSKA Moscow, finished two points above Zenit after they drew their final game of the season. Two cup finals to come, the Europa against Leverkusen and Russian Cup against Spartak so I'm hoping we can finish the season with two Cups under our belt which I am hoping will persuade Ganso we are a club going places as he's starting to make noises about wanting to move to a bigger club :thdn:

I can see this being an interesting Summer transfer wise as I can see some of the top clubs bidding for Ganso.

First season over and we won the Cup, finished 3rd in the League so are in the Europa League.

Trying to shift alot of squad players in order to rebuild, was given 42m to spend... and again not many, if any, stars looking to move to Anji, so ive gone Russian and infact probably stolen 50% of the CSKA Title winning team :D

Dzagoev, Alexey Berezutskiy, Mamaev and Vagner Love all sign for a combined £139m... Love topping the list at 55m.

We also nab Shishkin from Loko' for 17.5m and Niakhaichyk for 20m from Dinamo.

As id left this post for a while, so in the mean time we managed to win the Superkubok against CSKA to start the season nicely. Then we somehow managed to lost at Krasnador 3-2 in the Russian Cup, so our defence of that was flimsy to say the least.

Squad wise we add Ryazantsev from Rubin for some versatitliy for 28m and bring back Pavlyuchenko to Russian football for 5m from Spurs to add competition to the front places. So thats it really, spent over 200m on primarily Russian footballers to add to the squad, the League is about to begin so we should be favourites for that and barring any real disaster we will clinch it and then be able to look to add the star foreigners for the Champions League campaign.

If these are in pounds then :D

Ryazantsev should be worth £10m max so I dunno what's going on there.

I'm playing with Rubin Kazan (as per usual), and I've just reached the 30 game point in season 1, where it's about to split in 2, and I'm sat in 3rd place, with CSKA romping away at the top, and Anzhi just above me.

I'll be getting a Rubin thread up some time tonight I'd have thought.

Alot of people in here seem to be using Tagirbekov more than Gadjibekov, which doesn't make sense, with the latter seeming to be a lot better. I just signed Gadjibekov for Rubin (£11m in August) and he's been capped for Russia since the (I've only moved on 2 months since I signed him, so that's impressive).

Take a look at Dyadyun if you want a target man to play with Eto'o, Russian and with decent potential.

I started an Anzhi save last night. I haven't played any of it yet, only looked at the team etc.

I'm having a bit of difficulty bringing in the right players. Both Kara and Jali wouldn't move to me. The former chose Malaga and the latter wouldn't even negotiate contracts with me. I've also had some difficulty with other players. This of course comes down to rep and league, so I can't really have much to complain about.

I'm trying to focus on bringing in a RB, two CBs, a LB and a CM (preferrably defensive). For RB I was looking at Bandalovski as he's easy and cheap to get. For CM I was looking at Steven N'Zonzi as he's young and quality, and most of all cheap (I signed him for £2M, but something went wrong with my save so I'm going to negotiate with Blackburn and try for around £1.5M instead). I'm stuck for CBs and a LB though. I was looking at Papadopoulos and Papastathopolous, but neither wanted to discuss contracts with me, even though I had fees accepted. I am having difficulty with Russian/former USSR centre halves...

basically, can anybody give me some advice on a good pair of CBs (preferrably not costing any more than £20M together) and a good LB for when Carlos retires. Nationality isn't hugely important, but if possible I'd prefer Russian/former USSR. I don't mind buying any other nationality though. I'm going to target Craig Dawson from WBA for CB who I can get cheaply (around £2.5M) who looks quality. He discusses contracts but I didn't manage to see if he'd move to me.

But yeah, looking forward to this save.

LB you could look at Dodo who will turn out quality with Carlos tutoring him :cool:. You could also look at Emiliano Insua (more a second season signing), Luis Ibanez or Ivan Obradovic.

CB I would look at Isaac Vorsah, Dedryck Boyata, Omer Toprak, Raphael Varane or Sidnei.

Boyata is on loan at Bolton so won't move to me, Sidnei is the same. Varane is unlikely to move either because Madrid is undoubtedly more attractive than Anzhi ;)

Vorsah seems like a good shout. A limited defender though, so I'll put in an offer but won't make him my number one target. Toprak looks decent.

Dodo isn't my game... Both Insua and Ibanez look poor defensively. Obradovic looks quality though, so I'm definitely going to pursue him.

Obradovic and Vorsah at the moment. Cheers. :thup:

Also going to target Emilio Izaguirre from Celtic. Looks overrated in this game, but w/e, looks like a great wingback.

If these are in pounds then :D

Ryazantsev should be worth £10m max so I dunno what's going on there.

I'm playing with Rubin Kazan (as per usual), and I've just reached the 30 game point in season 1, where it's about to split in 2, and I'm sat in 3rd place, with CSKA romping away at the top, and Anzhi just above me.

I'll be getting a Rubin thread up some time tonight I'd have thought.

Alot of people in here seem to be using Tagirbekov more than Gadjibekov, which doesn't make sense, with the latter seeming to be a lot better. I just signed Gadjibekov for Rubin (£11m in August) and he's been capped for Russia since the (I've only moved on 2 months since I signed him, so that's impressive).

Take a look at Dyadyun if you want a target man to play with Eto'o, Russian and with decent potential.

Yeah all my deals are in pounds.... its not as bad as Narabkhin or something (the CSKA right back) I had a deal agreed for 72m, but pulled out as no full back is worth that :D

That Ryazantsev is a good backup though, so im not too fussed with the 28m fee.

2nd season is alot rougher for us atm.

Lost 3 of our opening 4 games.. including a 4-1 thumping by newly promoted KamAZ (the team we beat in the Cup final last year). Since then we have improved but are in 4th, Spartak Moscow are tearing it up at the top, CSKA are in mid table after I stole most of their better players and Zenit are fighting the drop atm :D

In Europe we knocked out Rennes 4-2 agg to make the groups, and have Fiorentina, Standard Liege and St Ettiene to face. We drew our first game 3-3 in Belgium, even though we led 3-0 at HT... i was not amused.

Made my first few signings of my game.

Jan Vertonghen - £10M

I offered him £70k per week even though he originally only wanted £40k. It was my way of stealing him from Malaga, who would no doubt offer only £40k. Quality CB, thanks.

Vladimir Granat - £2.5M

I wasn't in the mood for dropping this too much, so I was happy to pay 2.5 even though it's possible to pay 1.5 apparently. Looks like a solid option for LB and he's Russian. First season he'll be a backup, second he'll start probably.

Steven N'Zonzi - £2.5M

Blackburn wouldn't accept anything lower. Ah well. They originall wanted £3.2M but I managed to drag it down quite a bit. Successful bartering, I think. Great young player, second best MC at club (after Jucilei, of course). Well...he was the second best.

Kara - £1M

I offered him something like £31k per week even though he originally only wanted around £10k. It was, again, my way of bringing him here rather than letting opposition take him. Will be wonderful. Undecided on whether I should play him at MC or DC, as he looks like he'd be a frightening ball playing CB, something which is hard to find these days on FM, especially for £1M.

Ivan Bandalovski - £8k

So cheap, quality player too. He will probably be my starter. For such little money I can't really go wrong. Excited in hope that I can make a massive profit off of him in a years time or something. Failing that, I still have a quality RB.

That brings my total spending to £16M. I've still got millions to spend and plenty of budget to fiddle around with. I might try and make one massive signing, but I'm really not sure who I could target. Somebody for the wings, perhaps. I think I could do with a strong option on the right wing. Maybe Junior Hoilett.

Archived