reload skin doesn't work

drajen

I HAVE read a guide and I'm playing FM for years, but in his FM2012 i suddently have picture-problem.

I put all my faces and logos directories with a proper (for FM2011) xml file in this route:

D:\Program Files\Steam\SteamApps\common\football manager 2012\graphics - they worked perfect in fm2011 in football manager 2011/graphics directory

I uncheck Skin cache and push the reload skin, but Nothing happened

Did I put something wrong? Please help

My game keeps crashing when ever I make a change in the preferences Display tab, keeps telling me I am running low on memory and then I have ran out, I have plenty hard drive space and plenty ram, I have almost 2 gb of ram SPARE when FM2012 is running. I can't play it with the bright skin. I've tried just changing the skin colour to FM2012 dark and I've tried to install a different skin. the different skin is found, but the same problem happens.

I would like to add the problem happens when I add new player graphis or club logo's, but when I restart the game the changes are in effect, so I do not mind.

Can anyone assist, I can provide screen shots if you wish.

Thanks Michael, I'll try this tonight, I have to admit there were FMF files, but I am pretty sure I have cleaned all of them out when I was tidying up my graphics in the hope that would help.

I think you must be correct though, because if I rename the graphics folder, it allows me to change the skin no problem.

I have another question for you, but I'll put it in the correct thread.

Archived