Tackiller FM2012, works with latest patch

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hello again, so i tried out the new team talks last night to see how things went. Beat Wolves 4-2 then tied Ajax 1-1, beat Swanse 5-1 and then lost to Villa 1-0. Hopefully things will improve the further things get along as its only the start of the second season. Hoping that with the team talks it will build up the confidence and things will get better. I do have a question though if you dont mind. Do you play certain players in certain postions? like the better striker on the left or right? Thanks again for all the advice donhughberto!!!

http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/286479-4-4-2-on-12.04-Not-mine!-vodu-caos/page2

Guys you should look at this guys tactics, giving it a test at moment, few things i tweaked to my liking. This is most solid tactic i have seen for those looking for a better defence. I might try to get some of tackillers best bits into it ( if i get permission from Vodu).

For all trying this (original - available in OP) tactics - give it a bit of time, I switched jobs to ManUtd and shuffled a team a bit and had a first couple of matches where I had difficulties against weaker team at home (in first 3 games all of my goald came from free kicks, penalties or corners), but somewhere in october-november the team gelled, started hammering the goals in, finished the season with 156 scored goals, won PL, League Cup and Champions League...

For all trying this (original - available in OP) tactics - give it a bit of time, I switched jobs to ManUtd and shuffled a team a bit and had a first couple of matches where I had difficulties against weaker team at home (in first 3 games all of my goald came from free kicks, penalties or corners), but somewhere in october-november the team gelled, started hammering the goals in, finished the season with 156 scored goals, won PL, League Cup and Champions League...

the tactic in the original is tackiller wimbledon version or something like that? Do you actually mean this tactic or are you actually referring to the 1st tactic he released to this thread on post #104 called "tackiller" ?

also what match prep and workload did you use?

• 2 weeks later...
the tactic in the original is tackiller wimbledon version or something like that? Do you actually mean this tactic or are you actually referring to the 1st tactic he released to this thread on post #104 called "tackiller" ?

also what match prep and workload did you use?

I'm using the tactics from th opening post...match preparation - teamwork at the beginning untill the tactics is settled in, then attacking movement at average

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 years later...

Archived