Football Manager 2012 3D Match Engine Problems - Please Help

James9

Good morning

My game keeps lagging and freezing when I am playing in 3D mode. I am playing with patch 12.03

I have downloaded a player mega pack that contains 92’123 player faces, I have updated 3D Kits pack running for the English premier league only and I also have a full team logo pack at the moment.

I am only running the English league to championship level at the moment with a small database. I would like to run about 5 leagues with a large database.

I bought my laptop in 2007 and my system specs are as follows

Processer – Intel Dual Core Processer 1.5GHZ

Windows Vista Home Premium

I have 10 GB free on my C drive space

I downloaded a the Radeon 2400 graphics driver from ATI (but I removed it last night because it was causing problems for my computer)

I cannot remember the rest of my system specs at the moment.

I am removed all the drivers and graphics drivers from my computer, So now my system is showing no drivers or graphics card.

Could I please get some advice on which graphic driver to download that will ensure that my game runs smoothly?

Also I need some advice on the best way to clean up my system. I never had this problem with previous version of Football Manager

I really need some help because I do not have the funds to buy a new computer and even buying a new graphics card might be too expensive for me right now.

I'm not sure if your video card is good enough but in anycase the latest drivers for your card should be the best ones to have I should think?

Also I need some advice on the best way to clean up my system.

I'm not an expert so someone else will maybe offer better advice, but when my laptop gets a bit slow, try the following. Download CCleaner (its free), and it'll clean up your system of unwanted junk and also cleanup your registry, download Auslogics Disk Defrag (another freebee), and defrag and optimize your drives.

Then download Game Booster from: http://iobit.com/gameboosterupdate.php

It frees up resources to run games smoother... and its another freebee :)

That usually works for me and I get a better system performance after that.

Archived