Football Manager for all visually impaired people

Sharkboy

Hi,

i am an italian man and i think that more and more people need to use FM on large screens. Many people need to enlarge the text. developers should give importance to people with sight problems, providing high contrast skins and higher resolutions with which to play fm.

in my case, I am a visually impaired person with severe vision problems, but with a great love for fm. I have a big screen that supports native HD Ready and Full HD. I use in windows 7 theme for high contrast black, black background with white text. coats for me to understand that it becomes impossible to play fm a resolution of 1920 x 1080. FM does not natively support 1280 x 720 which for me could be a solution. now in FM you can change some colors, but not all. fm developers should provide high contrast of the skin, they should do to them, we do not have them, also because of problems with the view we have, we can not.

Request List:

- Hight Contrasto Skin with all black background (menu and other object) and all white/yellow text (for example view windows 7/Ubuntu Hight Contrast Theme)

- Text size option

- Support for 1280 x 720 for more screen

- Support for TTS Screen reader

- Possibility of copy and past the text of the news and comunication for read with a TTS (text to speach)

This is not intended as a polemic, but a help request for me. I can work with you to improve fm

excuse my bad english!

Hi,

i am an italian man and i think that more and more people need to use FM on large screens. Many people need to enlarge the text. developers should give importance to people with sight problems, providing high contrast skins and higher resolutions with which to play fm.

in my case, I am a visually impaired person with severe vision problems, but with a great love for fm. I have a big screen that supports native HD Ready and Full HD. I use in windows 7 theme for high contrast black, black background with white text. coats for me to understand that it becomes impossible to play fm a resolution of 1920 x 1080. FM does not natively support 1280 x 720 which for me could be a solution. now in FM you can change some colors, but not all. fm developers should provide high contrast of the skin, they should do to them, we do not have them, also because of problems with the view we have, we can not.

This is not intended as a polemic, but a help request for me. I can work with you to improve fm

excuse my bad english!

I never really thought about this issue before but it might be something SI should look at.

Archived