Jean-Christophe Bahebeck

Anxiietyyy

Information

Jean-Christophe Bahebeck (born 1 May 1993 in Saint-Denis) is a French football player who currently plays for French club Paris Saint-Germain in Ligue 1. He is described as a player who is "very fast with both feet" and is a good striker of the ball. Despite beginning his career as a striker, he plays primarily as a winger. Bahebeck is a French youth international having earned caps at under-16 and under-18 level. He started his under-18 career scoring three goals in his first two matches. In March 2011, Bahebeck scored his first professional goal on his professional debut in a 2–0 win over Le Mans in the Coupe de France.

Screenshots

2nyo3.gifJean+Christophe+Bahebeck+New+York+Red+Bulls+mdOO-U_X8Egl.jpg

As you can see, he can play on either wing as well as upfront, so a bit of a utility man. If trained correctly, he could end up with blistering pace and superb techincal ability! At the moment, I have Nene tutoring him- it's coming on a treat! My custom training schedule for him almost maximizes what I can get out of him (see below)

kbw46x.gif

I've yet to finish the first season, but I'll probably look to either loan him out next season or keep him for more squad depth. So far, in his 11 games played, he has 7 goals and 2 assists, including a glorious hat-trick against OM!

For any club other than PSG, you could probably pick him up for around 2M, and he's worth every single penny.

Great player, steps up in the first season easily. This is him in my PSG side at the end of the first season :

<a  href=http://img36.imageshack.us/img36/430/baheback.jpg' alt='baheback.jpg'>

Uploaded with ImageShack.us[/img]

Determination - 15 will hopefully help him perform at a good level for years to come.

one of those players who always does well against me ... he tend to run through my defence like it was butter.. will keep an eye on him.,

incidently anxiety.. whats that screenshot from?

The one with his face, the positions and his stats? I made it on photoshop.

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
He's not developing very well on my PSG save and my scouts give him average ratings. I'm trying to sell him but even when I offered him for free, all I could get is send him on loan.. no one wants him :(

Keep him and develop him properly.. give him game time, make him his own custom schedule and get him tutored by a player like Nene or Menez. Sorry for the late reply.

I'm afraid I'd rather buy a younger player with better attributes. There's plenty of them, and this guy at the age of 19 does not look like someone who could play in my CL team. It's possible I underestimated him, but that doesn't matter at this point as I'm not using wingers anymore. Anyone got his screenshot after like 5 seasons perhaps?

In my third season he's currently playing in Toulouse FC reserve team.

I'm afraid I'd rather buy a younger player with better attributes. There's plenty of them, and this guy at the age of 19 does not look like someone who could play in my CL team. It's possible I underestimated him, but that doesn't matter at this point as I'm not using wingers anymore. Anyone got his screenshot after like 5 seasons perhaps?

In my third season he's currently playing in Toulouse FC reserve team.

Unfortunately I can not. I ended up selling him after Man City came knocking with a £15M offer, since then his career's been a mess, going on loan twice and playing just 20 games in total over 3 years.

Such a shame how some players with great potential, simply don't develop well enough when managed by the AI. :(

It is really, Him and Leandro are prime examples of talents that need to be trained by a person rather than the AI to reach their potential.

Archived