Oh to be a mod, a mod

RizzleKicks

I am going to start by giving some background information to this thread.

1. The thread will be based on my account as a fictional journalist of the happenings at Malaga during the next few seasons. It will be written in the narrative.

2. I hope to post one daily update with the majority of them coming in the evening time as I am in college in London.

3. Game will start in July 2010 with the 11.3 patch on Football Manager 2011.

4. Using highest to lowest leagues in Italy, Scotland, England, Holland, Spain, Germany, Portugal and France.

5. And lastly, this is my first ever thread on any forum so please do not hesitiate to point out anything I'm doing wrong and any tips or advice will be greatly appreciated!

The Malaga Incognito reports that Juan Ramon Lopez Muniz is to be sacked SKY SPORTS NEWS REPORT 1ST JULY 2010

Sky Sports has learned that rumours stating that current Malaga manager Juan Ramon Lopez Muniz will be removed from the helm are indeed true.

The source is a undercover journalist working as a member of staff inside the club.

The Malaga chairman Abdullah Al-Thani has quashed the allegations as "false and ridiculous".

Muniz was believed to be under pressure after a poor season in which Malaga just escaped the drop down to the Liga adelante by a single point and reports that there is ongoing strife between himself and the board has not been denied by either party.

Report by Robert Jenkinson Sky Sports Spanish football correspondent

Archived