Cheap Players for Championship-MUST BUYS

mattjm

Hi, I mostly play saves as Crystal Palace and buy the same players. I havent seen a Thread like this and hoping it gets used. I know a few players who perform extremely well in the Champ but looking for more and cant find any.

My Players who are must buys:

Lubas Kalouda* 375k

Arthur Sorin 200k

Brian Mclean 600k

David van Zanten 210k

Rene Mihelic 400k

Pablo Piatti* 325k

Benoit Leroy 180k

Bodgan Stancu 600k

Gregory Thil* 280k

Stephen Caldwell(Only goes for 1 million though)

*=Players who are always wanted buy much bigger clubs so offer them abit more wages and they will sign.

On Loan players who perform:

Kasper Schmeichel

Charlie Adam

Victor Anichebe

Ched Evans

Daniel Sturridge(When he gets back to fitness)

Nicolas Fauvergue

Does any one know other players

My idea of this thread is to help me when i play with champ teams in the future but to help others aswell and hopefully people will use the thread.

Thanks

A.R.Troare - starts off at rosenberg - he is awesome for the Championship. £1M

Billy Sharpe will score for fun - Loan for first season - then £3-5M after - but worth every penny imo

Marcus Williams LB - who is brilliant for the championship, evan lower prem teams, £500K

Joe Mattlock & Ashley Chambers - both from leicetser city for £2.5M - both excellent signings who only get better

ok thanks for them, hoping alot more come. I was looking for cheaper ones aswell.

The problem with the players like troare and Billy Sharpe is Traore never comes to teams like Crystal Palace and Sharpe bids never get accepted because they say about divisional rivals. There is a player called Pecnik but cannot always find him

Stancu, Thil, Aimar (see my thread), Jordan Lotiés, Stefan Kleineheismann, Arthur Sorin, Grégory Béranger, Ricky van Wolfswinkel, Birkir Bjarnason, Geoffrey Jourdren, Mikel Santamaría, Rodolphe K'Bidi, Kévin Barré, Omer Ozcelik, Kevin Cawley.

Some of those might be Database people that have "luckily" been given good stats! But all have been very cheap and are very good!!!

They all came to me at norwich :p

Ive found them all and they look very interesting thanks. Never heard of a few of them but great stats. Thats the kind of posts I was hoping for, cheap players who are unheard of but great stats. The only one I couldnt find was Ricky van Wolfswinkel. WHat patch do you play on?

Keep Posting

Thanks

Archived