Fm 2012 scorpio skin

Guest dazseight

Guest dazseight

IT'S BACK...

New improved version of the highly popular dazs8 skin.

Over 10000 downloads can't be wrong.

Renamed & revamped...

Ultra dark and glossy with that little splash of colour.

After listening to all feedback there is now by popular demand a search box.

Coloured Titlbar and Footer.

Smiley Morale faces.

For people who do not want the smiley faces all you have to do is go to the skins graphics folder.....icons.....and remove the morale folder.

This will then revert back to the default morale icons.

Installation:

extract the downloaded file to

"Skins" folder in the user data catalogue - by default it's: "My Documents/Sports Interactive/Football Manager 2012/skins"

(if the "skins" folder is not there, then create it!).

After launching the game change the skin in preferences, untick "Skin cache" and confirm.

DOWNLOAD HERE

1.jpg

4.jpg

3.jpg

2.jpg

Hope you enjoy the skin...

Why not visit http://www.dazs8.com/ for more quality downloads.

Ooh, nice - and groovy logo. Have you taken anything out of the last one, or is this all and more?

EDIT: locked and loaded. The fonts are a little smaller, meaning I can now see all the words and numbers without anything cut off.

Only negative is the morale smiley icons; otherwise, it's tremendous in every respect.

Ooh, nice - and groovy logo. Have you taken anything out of the last one, or is this all and more?

EDIT: locked and loaded. The fonts are a little smaller, meaning I can now see all the words and numbers without anything cut off.

Only negative is the morale smiley icons; otherwise, it's tremendous in every respect.

You probably already know this being a long time fan of the series but you can replace the smiley faces with any other graphics from any other skin. I agree with you that the smiley faces don't do it for me. Nice skin though.

Well if it's that different why does he start by saying in his first post: "It's back" and why is the other skin no longer available it they are so different?

It's not that's it'd a lot different it's that it has been reinvented under a new name and a different style.

How is it with the backgrounds now? Still need to download them from your site? And how does it work, do I just extract the folders straight into the backgrounds-folder of the skin or do they need some specific path?

This skin looks really good btw. Might have stolen me away from steklo believe it or not :D Kudos on a great job.

Looks good.

My only issue with your other skin was I was unable to see the players last 5 games average rating, other than that it was an excellent skin. Looking forward to downloading this one as I have your team badge backgrounds.

Great work.

Guest dazseight
Looks good.

My only issue with your other skin was I was unable to see the players last 5 games average rating, other than that it was an excellent skin. Looking forward to downloading this one as I have your team badge backgrounds.

Great work.

Do you know you can change that in the game.....no matter what the skin is.Its called customize view you can add or take away any of the views.....red cards.....rating....weight etc.

Guest dazseight
How is it with the backgrounds now? Still need to download them from your site? And how does it work, do I just extract the folders straight into the backgrounds-folder of the skin or do they need some specific path?

This skin looks really good btw. Might have stolen me away from steklo believe it or not :D Kudos on a great job.

I will post some instructions on my site mate.

You probably already know this being a long time fan of the series but you can replace the smiley faces with any other graphics from any other skin. I agree with you that the smiley faces don't do it for me. Nice skin though.

Well, you say that. But I deleted all my FM11 skins, and for FM12 Flex doesn't, and dazs8's last one doesn't. I finally downloaded OPZ Beam4 which does have new morale icons, and having installed those, they do look very nice.

I also want to customise the start up screen (first screenie in post #1). I managed to take out the black/floodlights pic and replace it with my own, and the manager can stay, but when I remove the files for SEGA, SI and FM2012 (the red clashes with my blue background), they are still there on the screen. Furthermore, I'd like to remove the tutorial bar and new/join network buttons since I never use them and they obscure the centre point of my screen. Any idea how I can do these things?

Definitely keeping with this skin by the way, probably even after steklo is out.

Hi Daz:

Very nice skin you've made. Congratulations.

I have one question: I have used your very first skin and I did not update till now. In that original skin I had various issues, being the most important for me this one: once I'm in the match screen there are little boxes as your team motivation, your team team's ratings, match stats detailed, match information... etc. I always have ticked 3 of them while watching the game to keep me informed. However when the match is finished and when I start a new match those boxes are missing and I have to click again on them.

Sorry if I have not been explained myself good enough.

The question is: has this problem been solved with this scorpio skin?

Regards

Hi Daz:

Very nice skin you've made. Congratulations.

I have one question: I have used your very first skin and I did not update till now. In that original skin I had various issues, being the most important for me this one: once I'm in the match screen there are little boxes as your team motivation, your team team's ratings, match stats detailed, match information... etc. I always have ticked 3 of them while watching the game to keep me informed. However when the match is finished and when I start a new match those boxes are missing and I have to click again on them.

Sorry if I have not been explained myself good enough.

The question is: has this problem been solved with this scorpio skin?

Regards

Those boxes are called 'widgets'. I used Dazs8's last skin and I never had that problem. I suspect it's not due to the skin; maybe you haven't saved the settings. To be honest, I can't remember how you do that - might be worth asking in GD.

Those boxes are called 'widgets'. I used Dazs8's last skin and I never had that problem. I suspect it's not due to the skin; maybe you haven't saved the settings. To be honest, I can't remember how you do that - might be worth asking in GD.

Hi phnompenhandy,

Thanks for your answer.

From previous FM I have never had to save some settings to have available those widgets everytime I was in the match screen. I don't know if SI implemented this on FM 12. I'm going to have a try on scorpio skin this evening and check if those widgets remain for every match and in the same position as used in previous FM games.

Three more things:

1. In the player screen (overview/attributes) there is missing the Inf and Selection details that usually goes between attributes and statistics. How can I get this back?

2. In the negotiation screen with a player, those parts of the contract you can't reach player demands were standed out in the previous version far better than now. In this version (scorpion) that colour is close to a dark brown which is hard to distinguish from the black background

3. When the game is processing, there is a small screen (maybe called sstv) which in the original dasz skin was kind of transparent. So while the games was processing you could see what it was behind that small screen. In this version, is very dark stopping you to see behind. I hope you all get what I mean.

Thanks and dasz keep up the good work.

Three more things:

1. In the player screen (overview/attributes) there is missing the Inf and Selection details that usually goes between attributes and statistics. How can I get this back?

You mean the section detail International Retirement, Injuries etc? I noticed that, it get's really annoying when you want to buy/sell an injured or banned player!

2. In the negotiation screen with a player, those parts of the contract you can't reach player demands were standed out in the previous version far better than now. In this version (scorpion) that colour is close to a dark brown which is hard to distinguish from the black background

Thanks and dasz keep up the good work.

Also, in the Player Attributes screen, where you can use the drop down box to highlight the most important attributes, it's the same colour as the background so you can't see what's highlighted.

Apart from that, absolutely brilliant work Daz, FM gets better because of people like you.

What has happened to his account? He seems to have become a guest...

I'm getting a series of weird experiences using this skin. Without changing any files or anything in preferences, one time the backgrounds disappeared, then the reg pictures disappeared, then I got the missing fonts message. Each time I had to close the game and reboot it, sometimes losing hours of gaming. I reverted to dazs8's older skin but that was worse - everything was in a font with no letters. Then I reverted to another skin which worked okay, then back to scorpio which, touch wood, is perfect at the moment.

EDIT: finally got onto your website to download the latest version. Will report back later.

• 3 weeks later...

Related to this skin, the one I'm using, I appreciate if someone can help me on these two matters:

Both in player profile screen:

* Value of the player: At the momment the value of the player, let's say 1.5M, it is read as 1510100 instead of 1.5M. Anyone could give me the solution for this problem?

* Player information: In between the attribute area and the statistics area, there is an empty space where it should be some information as the number of yellow cards to get a suspension, if the player is lacking match practise, .... Anyone could give me the solution for this problem?

Thanks in advance for the help

Archived