Best Right-backs??

rekon

I'm Arsenal and Bakary Sagna and Emmanuel Eboue just aren't good enough. Gael Clichy has alot of potential so i'll b keeping hold of him and also Marcelo can play in that position if need be. So just who are the best right-backs on FM08?

Sagna imo is a quality RB, one of the best, but D.Alaves (sp) starts of at seville is world class, Clichy is a LB who is also awesome, so is Troare at LB, Marcelo is wasted at LB imo, much much better at LM/LW.

I would sell Eboue though, and get some one for back-up for Sagna - Zuuliouon (sp), De silverstri maybe.

Clichy and Marcelo are LB's why would you want to play them in the RB position? Also Marcelo is better suited to WBL or ML he is quite poor as a LB. Or where you just saying you had these two for LB? Anyway Alve's is the best RB on the game but he will cost you alot!

Take a look at Clerc and depending on what season you are in have a look at Abenzoar he can turn out world class. Lorenzo De Silvestri is another option. Whats wrong with Sagna tho? ;?

Alves is brilliant but if you play him without any kind of set piece influence whatsoever I think you'll find he isn't quite as god-like as he seems. But obviously if you bought him you would want him on dead-balls so yeah he is class.

Archived