Limit on number of competitions?

Terry Austin

I was just wondering if there's a limit on the number of competitions you can add to a nations rules. I have created my fictional Saxon nation and created 5 levels of senior competitions, but also quite a few secondary leagues, reserves and youth, including 4 cups for both, not to mention the senior cup competitions.

However, out of my 14 secondary leagues, only 5 of them show up in the game.

Maybe there's a limit of secondary leagues??

Any help would be appreciated.

You need to have as many primary competition levels as you do secondary. When you start up the game, the game goes by how many of your main leagues you have loaded, and as you only have 5 levels in the main one, then it's also just going to level 5 in your secondary one.

I don't think there is a limit, I've got 8 tiers in my World League set as a secondary division, but have had to add in 8 tiers in my English structure.

i doubt teh limits changed but on fm10 atleast i managed to get 60 leagues on top of each other and around 40 cups in total as i wanted to sepcify the exact draw in one of the comps so made it into a series of super cups. surpisingly that ran smoothly with no problems even if it was a little slow on my system.

Archived